Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have never been a fan of straight paper. Only thing keeping me from trying cones. I need a filter though. A blunt style cone would be wild prefect.

Smokin on some 33% so will be good off a thin joint :pimp:
F7516100-F7EC-450D-9EFE-93ADA4E90DE8.jpeg

Do you feel differently when indulging in a sativa vs indica? Personally I've not been able to make a distinction.

From what I understand, difference in sensation based on strain has been debunked.

That said, honestly I have felt differences personally. Durban Poison had me hearing colors and feeling sounds while very alert.

Indica puts me to sleep.

Indica And Sativa Are Such Outdated Terms In The Industry At This Point.

Most Everything You Smoke Has Been Hybridized And Very RARELY Are Consumers Getting Hands On Pure Indica/Sativa.

TRUE Indica Grows Slow And Squat While TRUE Sativa’s Get Overly Tall And Yield Poorly. Both Terrible For Commercial Production Practices As Such.

Don’t Be Fooled By Outdated Terminology Ya’ll, You’re More Than Likely Smoking Hybrids :wink:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5576603/

Think you can only tell the difference when its either full sativa or full indica and even then the difference is very subtle. Feel sativa makes my eyes red and indica makes my eyes low if that makes sense

You could tell the difference between Sativa and indica with certain landraces if you can find them but like they said everything produced is a hybrid now with high thc content. Colombian and Acapulco gold :pimp: scoop those up every time my boy get some in

Indica And Sativa Are Such Outdated Terms In The Industry At This Point.

Most Everything You Smoke Has Been Hybridized And Very RARELY Are Consumers Getting Hands On Pure Indica/Sativa.

TRUE Indica Grows Slow And Squat While TRUE Sativa’s Get Overly Tall And Yield Poorly. Both Terrible For Commercial Production Practices As Such.

Don’t Be Fooled By Outdated Terminology Ya’ll, You’re More Than Likely Smoking Hybrids :wink:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5576603/
With few exceptions I think most weed strains are BS :lol: like Gary Payton is hot so dudes go out and get Gary Payton packages to put their ****. Unless you're in the industry how do you call stuff like that out. I'm prolly gonna start a bud legit check app at some point.

Best sativa I had was Durban Poison.

Best indica was Northern Lights.
When the pandemic first hit I was trying a bunch of dispensaries around me for the first time and they were all the same, not that good and not what i expected from dispensary bud until I found this place
The Durban poison, LSD, novacaine, and their in house strain mr good chem were all some of the best buds I’ve ever smoked. I was only smoking their stuff for a few months until I had to chill I felt like I was frying my brain :lol:
I went back recently and unfortunately it’s not the same. It started to be like every other dispensary in MA.. tiny, rock hard nugs that break up into dust

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 they have locations in Colorado maybe you’ve heard of them? Good chemistry

With few exceptions I think most weed strains are BS :lol: like Gary Payton is hot so dudes go out and get Gary Payton packages to put their ****. Unless you're in the industry how do you call stuff like that out. I'm prolly gonna start a bud legit check app at some point.
This is very necessary, you can go to a smoke shop and they will sell packages of random strains and people will be putting mid in there trying to pass it off as that strain :smh:

Do you feel differently when indulging in a sativa vs indica? Personally I've not been able to make a distinction.
There aren't that many pure sativas or indicas going around... 98 percent of the weed today is hybrid in the 40/60 - 60/40 area ... Won't make you feel the sativa lime qualities or indica qualities individually...

Back when haze was dominant . Most haze's being a sativa would have the hood up until 6 in the morning ....

Now these hybrids got us going to sleep at 1130... 😂

NYC Sour diesel iykyk > most weed from any period in time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom