Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
there has to be a delivery team out in queens. I’m telling ya queens has the best quality in nyc
Nah man not any that I know of. All the services I’ve tried act like they’re doing you a favor by going out to Queens and charging a minimum price which is usually over a benjamin

yes sir vape and only vape with my mighty
I saw that place on U street didn’t think they really had bud in there

I have been happy with their top shelf two of the three times I have been there but I’m not really sure where else to get top shelf consistently in the city.

My boy got plugged in with the dude who cofounded Runtz and is about to start moving them pounds at a time. I have smoked A LOT of weed in my life but when I tell you this **** is on another level. I was so high I couldn’t even see straight. This is the real rapper weed. willypete willypete has kicked it with us a few times and smoked some of the jr strain of it. Straight PRESSURE. My boy is the consummate business man at that, I love the presentation :lol:

722B54E9-0787-44CD-9D6C-064A49C82A02.jpeg

Will take a pic of the buds tonight. **** looks crazy
Man ish took me out lol. Had to call it a night early that day smh.

I may be back out there next month because of shawty from last time. I'll hit your phone and tell you about that.

I may be back out there next month because of shawty from last time. I'll hit your phone and tell you about that.

Lol man that night was comedy. Most def bro hit me with the details.

I have been happy with their top shelf two of the three times I have been there but I’m not really sure where else to get top shelf consistently in the city.

tried sending you message...I think you might have blocked me a few years back for beef in a solbiato clothing thread:lol:

All Terpys bud is top shelf....you are getting the exact strain they are selling consistently.
That's why they are the only vendor I buy from.
I've prob smoked about 17 distinctive strains and yes I can tell them all apart

Sherb Cake
Apple Fritter
Mimosa

are the best strains I've ever had.
I've been smoking since 1999 and I swear the Sherb Cake gives me that first time virgin high every time.

5F653A79-EF5B-4008-9506-E024E481F1C4.jpeg

Last edited:
My boy got plugged in with the dude who cofounded Runtz and is about to start moving them pounds at a time. I have smoked A LOT of weed in my life but when I tell you this **** is on another level. I was so high I couldn’t even see straight. This is the real rapper weed. willypete willypete has kicked it with us a few times and smoked some of the jr strain of it. Straight PRESSURE. My boy is the consummate business man at that, I love the presentation :lol:

722B54E9-0787-44CD-9D6C-064A49C82A02.jpeg

Will take a pic of the buds tonight. **** looks crazy
I like the NY delivery system a lot, got a link up whos got great timing. Must be nice, before I went med I almost got my hands on some in jerz. Dude wanted 400 so I had to no look pass on that zip. I know they got fake runtz now too. Only strain I will vouch for on everything is the sour sherbert.

Also Raw Papers got natural humidor pucks for them cats out here smoking dry buds

I feel Runtz/Nerdz strain is overrated with that whole corny "rappers weed" thing.
Its a nice short focused buzz for doing creative stuff like music or video games books/writing poems, but it ain't no hard hitter for eurphoria.
I'm all about dreamy euphoric highs so different strokes for different folks and the cannabiniods probably affect us all differently.
Would I buy Runtz/Nerdz again?
Nah...

Last edited:
I feel Runtz/Nerdz strain is overrated with that whole corny "rappers weed" thing.
Its a nice short focused buzz for doing creative stuff like music or video games books/writing poems, but it ain't no hard hitter for eurphoria.
I'm all about dreamy euphoric highs so different strokes for different folks and the cannabiniods probably affect us all differently.
Would I buy Runtz/Nerdz again?
Nah...
Idk what his boy had us smoking but I just know I was drinking a lot that day so after doing both I was pretty much ready for bed before it even hit 11

Over the years ive had some great bud....

My top 5 (no numerical order)
-mimosa
-green crack
-amnesia
-blue dream
-nyc sour diesel

Just copped 2 smackwoodz... 2g prerolls from Cali...

-mimosa
-green crack
-amnesia
-blue dream
-nyc sour diesel

Blue dream crushes, agreed.

Just copped the NYC diesel. It is not NYC sour diesel so wonder if the strain is different. What I smoked wasnt all that great...would not make any of my top lists. Who was the grower for tour batch if you remember?

Sour diesel is one of the favs I was getting from my mans a while back so I was happy to see a strain of the same lineage from a pro shop. Was super disappointed. Again, it wasn't bad... just wasnt hitting.

Green crack is out in the area now. Hoping to pick some up, but it's from the same company that grew the NYC diesel lol.

-mimosa
-green crack
-amnesia
-blue dream
-nyc sour diesel

Yes sir!!1
Going to cop some Mimosa tonight!!!
Not sure what sour diesel i've been getting over the years but man....its a hard hitter of sativa.
People be legit afraid of sour diesel because they can't handle that strong sativa mental paranoia that comes with it.
Over the years i've learned to appreciate that mental introspect of paranoia from it.
Blue Dream and Jack Herer never did anything for me.
Could never get my hands on green crack

Last edited:
All Terpys bud is top shelf....you are getting the exact strain they are selling consistently.
That's why they are the only vendor I buy from.
I've prob smoked about 17 distinctive strains and yes I can tell them all apart

Sherb Cake
Apple Fritter
Mimosa

are the best strains I've ever had.
I've been smoking since 1999 and I swear the Sherb Cake gives me that first time virgin high every time.

5F653A79-EF5B-4008-9506-E024E481F1C4.jpeg

My man....

At this point in my life, I don’t think I’d even want to experience that “virgin high” again. The main appeal of weed to me is that I can get high and still basically be fully functioning.

A bowl pack and a bike ride down to the beach is my ****. Wouldn’t enjoy it the same if I was dumb silly high.

At this point in my life, I don’t think I’d even want to experience that “virgin high” again. The main appeal of weed to me is that I can get high and still basically be fully functioning.

A bowl pack and a bike ride down to the beach is my ****. Wouldn’t enjoy it the same if I was dumb silly high.

Not sure what dumb silly high is...I'm always functional while high.
I mean this is weed not...PCP bra... :rofl:

Not sure what dumb silly high is...I'm always functional while high.
I mean this is weed not...PCP bra... :rofl:
Dawg, I was functional my first high. But the next 2 or 3 times after that, function was out the window. Full body buzzing...rubbing my feet together felt amazing. That **** was nice.

Dawg, I was functional my first high. But the next 2 or 3 times after that, function was out the window. Full body buzzing...rubbing my feet together felt amazing. That **** was nice.
Lmao my boy and I call it "toe crackers" when we smoke good bud. I thought I was the only one :rofl:

I think since I'm not a smoker I get dumb high. Now I can function but I def be stuck after about 5 mins of just sitting. I usually do edibles and depending on what I'm doing for the next 12 hours determines how much I eat.

Had half of a fruity pebble edible on Thanksgiving night and was high as hell up until 11am the next morning. That drive to work felt like a 2 hour ride which was really only 20 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom