NY cats missing out on this Down South Movement

springfieldxd

Banned
stay salty about hip hop if you want, but y'all gettin left behind wit that lyricism mess...

so stop what you doing, and do the stanky leg, followed immediately by the Ricky Bobby.� and lace them timbs up first, dunny.

as stupid as these songs are get a few drinks in you then go to the club, when these songs come on everyone goes crazy

........also there's a music thread for this

You can keep your dances and ignorant lyrics which promote the kids to become only dumber. I'll keep lyrics that make me think.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

Every region has dumb !+% dances. Whats your point.
ain't nobody doing the chicken noodle soup. never was.

however, stanky leg and ricky bobby will be remembered as the hammer dance and cabbage patch of their respective times.

Stinky Leg, wow son. GARBAGE.

on a related note I wish I could do the crip walk. For some reason it is just
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

Dances are getting progressively more and more suspicious...

I couldn't agree more, it all started with "my dougie".

i'll pass...i'll take the fly NY boy who just wants to stand there while i push up on him over the guy doing the stanky leg...how do they come up withthis stuff?

ever since I moved to Florida I seen these stupid @@@ dances
smh.gif
and why do these "goon" cats dress how us Ny cats use to dress in 01
laugh.gif

I will not in any shape form or fashion attempt or even think about performing the dance displayed in this video.

WOW. i'm not even from the south or NY and i can say that i'll raise a stanky leg and crap all over the south's kindergarten lyrics and dances.

to the author of the post, are you serious?

i'll take some g-unit mobb deep over anything the south has to offer (minus bun b, scarface, ludacris, TI, strange fruit project, cunninglynguists).

in that 'ricky bobby' was that a dude on the far left???

Back
Top Bottom