NY cats missing out on this Down South Movement

indifferent.gif
These dances need to stop. I just don't get dudes dancing around like females in a circle, not a good look. I'm Dirty South born and raised by theway.....

Aren't the lyrics what made hip hop. In the long run lyricism is better. I believe in doing what works and what you have always done, not doing what'spopular.

The admonishment from ZRo and Keke (If Thats How YOU Feel) I follow... -

If you wanna dance to this, dance if that's how you feel
But my body don't move like that so I'm a chill
I'm a play the wall leavein' all the dancin' to ya'll
But we can party till somebody call the law

Hey, you can lean with' it rock with' it if you wanna
Do the chicken noodle soup with' me I'm a be in the corner

I'm in chill mode homie anit no frontin' and fakin'
Steady laughin' at these boyz out here boucnin' and shakin'

I know them jackers be out to get me dude
But like bonecrusher I ain't ever scared there's a gangsta standin' in my shoes
I'm a leave the dancin' to ya'll keepin' my back on the wall
Man I'm so drunk if I wasn't a playa I would probly fall
I'm a head buster
But I don't think I'm better then nobody else I just don't move like usher

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

This ain't 2002. South had their time. Now they're just running on the fumes of their previous momentum.

mabye so, but tell that to soulja boy.... he got more money than yo' daddy.

don't nobody wanna hear no lyrical swords-one time for ya mind-you know my steez-cipher-spittin bullcrap.

people want some *%$+ they can dance to, and shake a stanky leg to.

we even got a dance that handicapped people can do, can NY say the same?

y'all just sit out on the stoop, trading metaphors and Ghostface quotes, listening to Heltah Skeltah...

get with the program, and do the Ricky Bobby. if you ain't down with it, then crank dat Birdwalk.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

You can keep your dances and ignorant lyrics which promote the kids to become only dumber. I'll keep lyrics that make me think.

comeback statement of the decade.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

^ Are you really from the South?

yup, but if you'd click on my sig, you could probably figure from my blog that I am being a bit facetious.

i just like messing with east coast NTers, cause they get so salty about the state of hip hop, like the south singlehandedly ruined everything the Bronxstarted, lol

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

This ain't 2002. South had their time. Now they're just running on the fumes of their previous momentum.

don't nobody wanna hear no lyrical swords-one time for ya mind-you know my steez-cipher-spittin bullcrap.

y'all just sit out on the stoop, trading metaphors and Ghostface quotes, listening to Heltah Skeltah...

get with the program, and do the Ricky Bobby. if you ain't down with it, then crank dat Birdwalk.
lol...post is so far left on so many levels.

Instead of taking all kinds of offense...trying comprehending. Note: I said nothing about the quality of the south's music. I was merely commenting ontheir dominance in the media...their time in the spotlight is at its end.

That said, all that dance !%*# is straight ******ed...

Now you may take offense

this dude is clearly a troll... He says down south music is a movement (and it is ) then he gon post some lame *#@ dances ... %%$ that aint even what it'sabout anymore...

Instead of taking all kinds of offense...trying comprehending. Note: I said nothing about the quality of the south's music. I was merely commenting on their dominance in the media...their time in the spotlight is at its end.

Now you may take offense

so who's gonna pick up the spotlight after the South fades into obscurity?

even Def Jam won't have anything to do with you unless you're Jeezy... What's that telling you?

i think this is our redemption for losing the Civil War.
laugh.gif

Instead of taking all kinds of offense...trying comprehending. Note: I said nothing about the quality of the south's music. I was merely commenting on their dominance in the media...their time in the spotlight is at its end.

Now you may take offense

so who's gonna pick up the spotlight after the South fades into obscurity?

even Def Jam won't have anything to do with you unless you're Jeezy... What's that telling you?

i think this is our redemption for losing the Civil War.
laugh.gif
^ wow. Even for a joke, that was in poor taste.

But honestly, I don't see any locale ever dominating again.

Back
Top Bottom