NY cats missing out on this Down South Movement

What makes it worse is that they have no one around telling them how stupid they look.
laugh.gif

Dudes up on styles from the late 90's....can we get a fund going to buy these guys a Delorean.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

This ain't 2002. South had their time. Now they're just running on the fumes of their previous momentum.

mabye so, but tell that to soulja boy.... he got more money than yo' daddy.

don't nobody wanna hear no lyrical swords-one time for ya mind-you know my steez-cipher-spittin bullcrap.

people want some *%$+ they can dance to, and shake a stanky leg to.

we even got a dance that handicapped people can do, can NY say the same?

y'all just sit out on the stoop, trading metaphors and Ghostface quotes, listening to Heltah Skeltah...

get with the program, and do the Ricky Bobby. if you ain't down with it, then crank dat Birdwalk.
lol...post is so far left on so many levels.

Instead of taking all kinds of offense...trying comprehending. Note: I said nothing about the quality of the south's music. I was merely commenting on their dominance in the media...their time in the spotlight is at its end.

That said, all that dance !%*# is straight ******ed...

Now you may take offense

so who's gonna pick up the spotlight after the South fades into obscurity?

even Def Jam won't have anything to do with you unless you're Jeezy... What's that telling you?

i think this is our redemption for losing the Civil War.
laugh.gif
^ wow. Even for a joke, that was in poor taste.

But honestly, I don't see any locale ever dominating again.

no locale will ever dominate again, because the Dirty Dirty won't let them.

ALL HONESTY:

i would love to see a resurgence of hip hop. it would make my year to hear a Primo/Nas collab album, or finally see Detox hit the shelves.

however, people like me who would actually go to the store and buy those CDs are very much outnumbered by little white girls who actually went out and boughtsouljaboytellem.com.

and realtalk, black folks don't even buy CDs for the most part. we buy bootlegs.

it's adolescent white kids that are keeping the South on top.

so put that in your White Owl and smoke it.

stay salty about hip hop if you want, but y'all gettin left behind wit that lyricism mess...

so stop what you doing, and do the stanky leg, followed immediately by the Ricky Bobby.� and lace them timbs up first, dunny.

Get Out of my face with this ******ry

Johnny Bravo> Ricky Bobby

Texas Dances FTW...more vids when I get home from work because my workplace blocked youtube.com

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Johnny Bravo> Ricky Bobby

Texas Dances FTW...more vids when I get home from work because my workplace blocked youtube.com
Nah, that's ok, We've had our fill.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i'll pass...i'll take the fly NY boy who just wants to stand there while i push up on him over the guy doing the stanky leg...how do they come up with this stuff?

preach.

I got an ear for good music. The beat is koo on the ricky bobby track. But the lyrics and the dance is freaking ******ed. If this is how the south gets downthen so be it. Over here in CALI, you'll get laughed at. Beat is koo though.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

ever since I moved to Florida I seen these stupid @@@ dances
smh.gif
and why do these "goon" cats dress how us Ny cats use to dress in 01
laugh.gif
roll.gif

thats dead up though
like i see ppl dressin in them long tees like i used to in 02-03
i mean gown style
when i did it i was 14-15
but dudes is grown +$@ men
like come on

anyway to the poster who said My Dougie dude just imitating Dougie Fresh, just repeatedly its not original like the rest of these wack dances
i promise myself not to do an en masse dance unless its the Electric slide
i can tolerate this stuff in the club but when im outside HELL NAW DAWG
my thing is all my friends always say how its CLUB music but they listen to it everywhere and the club
laugh.gif

frown.gif

Damn Hip Hop

SOUTH >>> NORTH

SOUTHERN WOMEN >>>>

SOUTHERN FOOOD >>>

SOUTHERN DANCES >>>>

SOUTHERN BEATS ( SHAWTY REDD OMG) >>>

ANDRE 3000 >>>>>>

SOUTHERN BEACHES >>>>>>

WHY U THINK THEY TURN FAT AND MOVE TO MIAMI HUH ????

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

SOUTH >>> NORTH

SOUTHERN WOMEN >>>>

SOUTHERN FOOOD >>>

SOUTHERN DANCES >>>>

ANDRE 3000 >>>>>>

SOUTHERN BEACHES >>>>>>

Originally Posted by behemothcoa

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

SOUTH >>> NORTH

SOUTHERN WOMEN >>>>

SOUTHERN FOOOD >>>

SOUTHERN DANCES >>>>

ANDRE 3000 >>>>>>

SOUTHERN BEACHES >>>>>>

ITS OKAY

THE SOUTH SHOWS LOVE THO TO ANYBODY COMING THRU

THATS WHATS SO GOOD ABOUT US

UNLIKE OTHER AREAS
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Nako XL

For a bunch of homophobes, you down south cats do some real gay dances.
Word.

Especially these country *** dudes.

jiz8ma.jpg

roll.gif

This post is EXACTLY why NY isn't relevant in Hip/Hop....you're really gonna pick two of the dumbest dances you can find on youtube and try to portrayit as what southern music is really about?...As if there isn't some dumb $*** everywhere?

5222422230402_med.jpg

I hope your skin tight jeans give you a yeast infiection.
tired.gif

This post is EXACTLY why NY isn't relevant in Hip/Hop

This dude.
laugh.gif
Claiming NY ain't relevant in Hip Hop, you musthave some real distorted version of what Hip Hop is all about. Y'all southern dudes are heeelarious. Go invent another stupid dance.

laugh.gif

I moved down to Texas temporarily.. from NYC. When I first saw this I was like.. wth??
sick.gif
It's funny though and entertaining.

Side note though.. how the hell you gonna diss lyricism son? Really?

man im from florida and i dont understand how everyone hates on these dances. yall cats calling it stupid and $#%! be the same gay $%% dudes posted up againsta wall not dancing. its a DANCE people yall act like the cabage patch or the hydrolics or the tootsie roll were all swan lake dances are about fun yall justmad that new york cats are not the fun people anymore like yall was back in the 80 and 90s now ny cats are all about being the most hardest mean muggin gangstawhile cats down south havin fun clownin

yall mean muggin attitude is exactly why soulja boy can go platinum and 98% percent of ny cats is flopping on koch records. cats dont ALWAYS wanna be remindedhow awesome one of the 5 buroughs is and how yall clap all day and invented hip hop are the flyest and everything. NY cats feel themselves too much and %$%+ oneveryone then wonder why they dont sell? how the #$$% you gonna say the south ruined hip hop and expect to go platinum? i know there are a lot of dudes in nycbut hell yall the birth place of the bootleg my dude. you dont see anyone at the beginning of these dances talking about only us down south cats can dance bumpnyc this is only for US. NYC #++!+$ IS THE ULTIMATE HATERS STRAIGHT UP.

Originally Posted by city gLamour

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i'll pass...i'll take the fly NY boy who just wants to stand there while i push up on him over the guy doing the stanky leg...how do they come up with this stuff?

preach.

This is just terrible.

Back
Top Bottom