NY Come Pick Up Another L

Alp thinks he the only one that knows NY and what these commutes are like....the A train doesn't connect the tru state area b.

So you commute from uptown Manhattan to the outskirts of Queens in public transport and think that **** makes sense? :lol:

Aight b....keep wasting 4 hours commuting for a sneaker sale...lol
Doesn't take 4 hours to get to queens from my house [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Doesn't take 4 hours to get to queens from my house [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It was a bit of a hyperbole, but I'll just leave this here to debunk the whole public transport is faster than a car BS

Unless you are going to the Bronx or midtown Manhattan, your commute in a train will never beat the convenience of a car

View media item 2341983
View media item 2341984
View media item 2341986

I don't go to any of those places so it ain't my concern and am never in a rush anywhere, like to waste time anyways

I don't go to any of those places so it ain't my concern and am never in a rush anywhere, like to waste time anyways

So you DONT go all over the TriState.

Just wanted to make that clear...lol

Ah..I remember walking like a duck so I won't crease my new Js :rofl: :rofl:

Son made me feel old :lol:

Just caught up on the thread, This bus and train slander. I ain't trying to worry about alternate side, plus parking and traffic. I keep my car smooth at my mom crib in NC.

Yea it differs based on your lifestyle and personal taste. In NYC having a car doesn't make you better then someone who solely uses public transportation and vice versa. I know people who are funny style about taking trains and like to drive everywhere, I ain't one of those cats.

And also all them google maps you put up vary throughout the day and don't factor in time to take parking etc. Driving everywhere does not save as much time as you think, in fact it could even take longer with traffic or if an accident pops up. Only time driving is significantly faster is past 10-11 at night once the trains run local and not as often

Just let it be if he doesn't want one and it's not affecting him then that's a great privledge in itself. Being a car driver in NYC, with a luxury one at that, it is definitely not cheap. Speaking this from experience.

If he is content with saving his money and taking transit then that in itself is a luxury. Everyone's situation is different props for making it work out, saving money to pursue other interests

Last edited:
HATE driving in the city, makes no sense to do so unless public transit isn't an option for some reason. 6-speed makes it even worse

Saw a 458 Italia on Broadway, Sat afternoon.

Guy was struggling in slow traffic, making all kinds of long, awkward revs

Assuming he wasn't a douche just trying to flex the exhaust note

Yea exactly, that would be like me insisting on mfers to buy sneakers every weekend. Some people just ain't interested in em like that, can't force my will upon others and i don't think I'm better then everyone just cuz I live the way I do, maybe I know how to hustle a little better but that's it

Exactly. This dude is advocating for owning a vehicle in NYC (he doesn't even live there) for his own personal reasons. I haven't been snuffed on a NYC train or fear for my life so that car he drives into the city is also a security blanket for him.

Well the security blanket statement implies fear of said form of transportation.

Both of y'all hold these Ls

Back
Top Bottom