NY dudes...how do you guys stay so fly?

Originally Posted by Rebel RLY

i don't know to many jobs that could provide me with $400 kicks when i was in high school
Its called Crack...
wink.gif

i live in ny so i no what chu mean, they b sellin thats goodd stuff!!!
my boy got so many sneakers that he had other friend of his holdin some for him !!!
his room is serious!
tired.gif

hands doubt, Harlem and BK _s got the biggest mouths in NYC...it's NYC, gotta have a slick mouthpiece/appearance to make a good first impression

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Rebel RLY

i don't know to many jobs that could provide me with $400 kicks when i was in high school
Its called Crack...
wink.gif

yeah i thought that too but no disrespect but these kids look like tsome loon-metro sexual type cats. like if push came to shove they wouldnt want theirface hit, lest the get a black eye or a scratch

Obviously NY is the fashion capital of the world... coming third to Milan & Paris.

Now put everyone from Ny in your swag list.

This may sound funny but in NY getting money is in style. I remember when I was in H.S. I was one out of a few people that had an after school job and I wasmaking minimum wage which was like $5.15. Nowadays minimum wage is decent and every young kid has some source of income whether it's parents, job, hustle,whatever. And kids have less responsibilities so that money pretty much goes to gear and other bs I imagine. I live right by a high school and I swear it'slike a fashion show, everybody got on namebrands, nice kicks, etc. It was kinda becoming the same way in college right when I was getting out circa '05.Now if you're talking about older folk it's mostly just a lot of dudes who care more about how they look than how their bank account is looking. Theyare living beyond their means. If you consider the age which people are moving out of their parents houses having gone up it's really no mystery as to howthey're doing it. With no rent payments you too can be the flyest dude on the block lol. If I was living with my moms I would be making it rain at the barevery week
smh.gif
laugh.gif

LMFAO!!!! "she might be the only one in the u.s with these" hope shes the only one with those pink XIs too. but to answer the question........itseither you sell drugs....promote good parties/clubs.....or work a decent paying job or leach of your parents

"mistake me if im wrong"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom