NY dudes...how do you guys stay so fly?

NAME CHECK

Ppl around here get money and spend it daily. Its something normal to us. Every week we break in with something new. Thats just how the game works. If you seeone dude with a pair of fresh OG jays, your NY mentality is like "o word? iight ima break in with something new tomorrow" and u show up with a pairof Pradas.. Then a next N sees u and is like "iight he doin his thing but i got somethin special for these Ns" and then he breaks in with a pair ofGuccis..Then Louis Vuitton, and then ppl start wilin out buyin gucci hats and matchin belts and Louis scarves and sweaters tryin to out-do each other. If youlucky you might see a dude in a brand new Range or BMWThats just the way it works.

i hope i summed it all up for yall

and the person that said cali swag>Ny swag needs to do some soul searchin
NY created the word "swag" so ur contradictin ur own statement homie

Originally Posted by NYfly1

NAME CHECK

Ppl around here get money and spend it daily. Its something normal to us. Every week we break in with something new. Thats just how the game works. If you see one dude with a pair of fresh OG jays, your NY mentality is like "o word? iight ima break in with something new tomorrow" and u show up with a pair of Pradas.. Then a next N sees u and is like "iight he doin his thing but i got somethin special for these Ns" and then he breaks in with a pair of Guccis..Then Louis Vuitton, and then ppl start wilin out buyin gucci hats and matchin belts tryn to out-do each other. If you lucky you might see a dude in a brand new Range or BMWThats just the way it works.

Jesus Christ you're an idiot.

Originally Posted by roback1991

NAME CHECK

Ppl around here get money and spend it daily. Its something normal to us. Every week we break in with something new. Thats just how the game works. If you see one dude with a pair of fresh OG jays, your NY mentality is like "o word? iight ima break in with something new tomorrow" and u show up with a pair of Pradas.. Then a next N sees u and is like "iight he doin his thing but i got somethin special for these Ns" and then he breaks in with a pair of Guccis..Then Louis Vuitton, and then ppl start wilin out buyin gucci hats and matchin belts tryn to out-do each other. If you lucky you might see a dude in a brand new Range or BMWThats just the way it works.

and your a *rider...you reply to every post i make..You love me B?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by roback1991

NAME CHECK

and your a *rider...you reply to every post i make..You love me B?

indifferent.gif

No. I hate you. How is someone using a word that someone else supposedly made up a contradiction?
smh.gif

Your posts are worthless.
Keep it moving.

NAME CHECK

Ppl around here get money and spend it daily. Its something normal to us. Every week we break in with something new. Thats just how the game works. If you see one dude with a pair of fresh OG jays, your NY mentality is like "o word? iight ima break in with something new tomorrow" and u show up with a pair of Pradas.. Then a next N sees u and is like "iight he doin his thing but i got somethin special for these Ns" and then he breaks in with a pair of Guccis..Then Louis Vuitton, and then ppl start wilin out buyin gucci hats and matchin belts and Louis scarves and sweaters tryin to out-do each other. If you lucky you might see a dude in a brand new Range or BMWThats just the way it works.

So who exactly are you trying to impress? The other dude?

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
sick.gif

Unless you have "maaaaaaaad guap", one-upmanship is a sure way to be broke all year round. Cats driving the latest cars with tanks on 'E'...
smh.gif

And NO I'm not hating...

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

not having to pay for a car or gas can help some

yep, and we're competitive wit da fits too on da low.....
When you're in HS, you're living Rent free and Utility bill Free..
thats subjective...cuz most of ya was still in ya mama's house in H.S.....

People spend cash on different things, some get expensive jeans, some invest in univerity or the future, some buy stamps etcetc....

28th and Broadway baby

Get them hi-quality fakes. Get OGs Jordans and AMs for $80. They give you a free throwback jersey for buying something. Gotta buy a Louis bag for your girlwhile you there.

It's comes to population density. NYC is stacked w/ so many apts on so many blocks that you have to stand out. Same reason our rappers beef over status, wego extra hard for that status and for the women.

Back
Top Bottom