NY slang appreciation Vol. Son is a burger

Originally Posted by spincv

This burger thing makes no sense. Burgers are +@#*%%% delicious

laugh.gif

Since when does slang need to make sense?

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

"Slime" needs to die. That *@@+ sounds stupid as all hell.
Slime isn't new though. Nore been saying that for years but it caught on with Vado.

Also a lot of NYC slang came from the 5%ers.

Slime isn't new though. Nore been saying that for years but it caught on with Vado.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

the hell are you talkin about? NY didn't make that word up. My girl was out in Australia a few years back, she said the locals been using slang like that for years. Why NY dudes always trying to take credit for things they have no part in creating?
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Oh yeah! You're right. I remember this chick from Australia saying that one time. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I was like, did you just call him a burger? 

the hell are you talkin about? NY didn't make that word up. My girl was out in Australia a few years back, she said the locals been using slang like that for years. Why NY dudes always trying to take credit for things they have no part in creating?
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Oh yeah! You're right. I remember this chick from Australia saying that one time. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif

-The Juice

roll.gif
roll.gif
Come to think of it, in one of these movies someone with either a British or an Australian accent called someone a burger. Was it Ocean's Twelve? Nah, I don't think so. This is gonna drive me crazy. I'll think of it and post it later...

laugh.gif

-The Juice

roll.gif
roll.gif
Come to think of it, in one of these movies someone with either a British or an Australian accent called someone a burger. Was it Ocean's Twelve? Nah, I don't think so. This is gonna drive me crazy. I'll think of it and post it later...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

laugh.gif

-The Juice

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Snatch?

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

laugh.gif

-The Juice

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Snatch?

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

especially all the kids in harlem, they be beasting with everything vado says or does

and Ive never heard that
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

especially all the kids in harlem, they be beasting with everything vado says or does

and Ive never heard that
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

How y'all from NY and never heard someone get called a burger?
Word. I think most of these cats prolly too young for that one though. Burger rocked in the 90's.

I'm only 22 and I heard/used that term alot.

Maybe some of these folks don't go outside or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

How y'all from NY and never heard someone get called a burger?
Word. I think most of these cats prolly too young for that one though. Burger rocked in the 90's.

I'm only 22 and I heard/used that term alot.

Maybe some of these folks don't go outside or something
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom