NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

I used to organize the Hunter College B-Ball summits, its cool to play there during the week but its usually open no more than 3 hours which isn't too badto begin with, only $2.00.

Option B would be to go to Laguardia Community College in LIC Queens, their floors aren't the greatest (usually slippery) and we won't play as manyconsecutive games as we would at Hunter (since its wayy more packed at peak hours, we would have to go like at NOON or something)....but its open from 10am-7pmon Saturdays and you only pay $5.00 (plus you can use the weight room).

pr0phecy718

it could prolly start in the begining of next month on a sat or sunday..

most likely we gonna have to choose upon time...

dreClark

yea doing that sounds good but you know people, dont always wanns spend..

so we all gotta be fair...

the Janitor you know in the scool, where is that scool?

Mez 0ne

the 2.00 thing sounds good but what time does that start?

and

going to queens might be an option, but we also gotta try 2 meet where everyone could meetup at

lets try 2 stay in manhatten because everyone is leaning towards that way...

it wouldn't matter to me, but lets see or go thru that route..

any1 else want me 2 put them down on the list?

I'm down
nerd.gif
.. I'd prefer the gymover a park

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

dreClark

yea doing that sounds good but you know people, dont always wanns spend..

so we all gotta be fair...

the Janitor you know in the scool, where is that scool?
In North Carolina
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was just saying. Throwing that out there as a suggestion and something that I use.

I'm sure y'all know somebody.

If y'all have it in June I might be able to make it out there.

Just don't dunk on me, Ok?
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

Henzo ima add your name to the list...

same here.... does any1 know of any1 that has connects with a gym?

if not i think it would be on a outdoor court...

dreClark

lol ight...

damn in North carolina... thanks for the pointers n advice..

lol we wont dunk on you...

Yungmatt and Proshares should i add you guys to the list?

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Put me down.

I haven't been there in a couple years but I have played at the outdoor court at Chelsea Piers and it wasn't bad.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Put me down.

I haven't been there in a couple years but I have played at the outdoor court at Chelsea Piers and it wasn't bad.
yo i forgot about that outdoor gym... never played thier, but always pass thier at night time... it looks great..

that might be a plce....
pimp.gif

Yeah, get a gym and put me down.

were gonna try our best to get a gym inside of manhatten..

I would love to get a gym, but at the same time i dont think we would be able to, due to time and availabilty to certain people...

lets hope though...

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

i live in nassau and probably won't come out so don't put me on the list of heads, but as a suggestion it should be a nice park that people DON'T play at. You don't wanna have a large group of NTers getting scattered waiting for nexts and playing against court regulars instead of each other. It would kind of beat the purpose.
Agreed.

It should be a farely deserted park or meet up mad early in the morning so we could play each other.

Fresh im down 4 real. PM me ahead of time or i'll keep checking back in this thread.

I'm playing point guard since im short lol.

*june 6, sounds good to me btw*

MJsaver, yea we should play at a common place where thier isn't alot of people playing, because it would defeat the purpose..

but at the same time we dont want no RUN down park/GYM..

i hope the JUNE 6th can work for everyone, 1 month is a long enough period so we can conintue to put the word out..

once we come up with a certain time/place we will PM everyone..

the place where i think would prolly be perfect enough for all of us might be

23 st chelsea pieres..

not to far from the train, not to far from BX, BK Queens or harlem.. and for people that drive they could easily find parking on the weekend..

if you guys do or don't like this please let me know so we can figure something else out...

june 6th is my womans birthday.. cupcaking extravaganza
pimp.gif

if yall change the date then you can put me down.. otherwise i wont be able to make it

Hunter College is usually from 12-3 or 1-4 kinda schedule for bball Monday through Friday, $2.00 guest pass.

Laguardi CC is basically about 3-4 local 7 train stops from Manhattan.....that's good if ya'll wanna do a saturday thing (gets busy during peak hours).

Hunter has 6 half courts so we could hold down our own area unless ya'll wanna do a full court eventually.

I'm in shape but not in bball shape right now, I haven't played in a year before last week.

Back
Top Bottom