NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

embarassed.gif
I havent played competitive since forever, I am sure some ya can dunk on me

I haven't played really since going away to college so I might have to be getting my Marbury on and passing the rock.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

henz0 is down? I'm definitely there, not.
eek.gif

lol ...
Can most of yall really hoop though?
hell yea... im nice... no gassed...

i'm down if the date is changed. june 6th is the day after my prom so yea....
if it rains or alot of people feel the same i think we can change the date... but dont wanna push it back to far...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Hunter has 6 half courts so we could hold down our own area unless ya'll wanna do a full court eventually.
what times do this start?

Well it's usually from 1-4 on weekdays. School is only open for two more weeks so after that it goes on the summer schedule. It's much less crowdedthose days. 12-2 or 4-6 mon-thursday. We used to hold it down. 10 deep witrh NT heads. Shoutout to Me, Prince Akeem, etc. If we want to do a weekday thing,it's the best idea. Hold down a court from 4-6 for $2. I'm down for June 6th though. Add me to the list and let me know what's good.

ive balled at clinton park by the river...i go to hunter but never went to the gym before..i heard its a hassle just to get in the gym to play

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Hunter has 6 half courts so we could hold down our own area unless ya'll wanna do a full court eventually.
what times do this start?

Well it's usually from 1-4 on weekdays. School is only open for two more weeks so after that it goes on the summer schedule. It's much less crowded those days. 12-2 or 4-6 mon-thursday. We used to hold it down. 10 deep witrh NT heads. Shoutout to Me, Prince Akeem, etc. If we want to do a weekday thing, it's the best idea. Hold down a court from 4-6 for $2. I'm down for June 6th though. Add me to the list and let me know what's good.

ight PharelFor3 and eastnewyork80 18 people on the list... joint is getting cracking...
pimp.gif

good looks on the info PharelFor3, but i think the weekend would prolly work best for everyone.. im sure people are on thier school work or Work duringthat 4-6

lets hope we can add more people...

ight bonafide125 ^^^ you dont ball though?

Nah. Way outta shape. Would not be able to compete with you guy at all. Havent really played ball seriously in like 2 years. M

Why y'all worried like it's about to be a AAU tournament or some $### like that?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Be serious. Like always, there's gonna be some good hoopers, some avg hoopers, and some terrible ones.

When y'all go, it ain't about to be pickup ball over the Summer @ UCLA.

Just get your %!@ on the court.

You get torched, you get torched.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Why y'all worried like it's about to be a AAU tournament or some $### like that?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Be serious. Like always, there's gonna be some good hoopers, some avg hoopers, and some terrible ones.

When y'all go, it ain't about to be pickup ball over the Summer @ UCLA.

Just get your %!@ on the court.

You get torched, you get torched.
roll.gif

funny Dre

and SneakerPimp2k8, i added you to thelist..

another suggestion even though i most likely wont be coming down...

don't bring friends.

we have enough heads that are coming out, just make it an NT thing. Everyone's got 1 or 2 friends that can REALLY ball that they would love to bring downand have bust most of NTs !$%. And a lot of people would prefer making the trip out with one of their boys if they're traveling a little far on a nicesummer saturday to hoop. There are 20 people already, if each person comes down with just ONE person it will be FORTY people.

Basically...unless ur boy is somebody on this list...as in an NTer that can actually post for himself (not someone who just lurks and has no account to postwith,) then don't come down with him and just roll solo.

It obviously won't be as fun traveling by yourself and it might be awkward at first for the nerds of niketalk, but this is to go meet and play with otherNTers (pause.) Basketball will be enough of an icebreaker for NTs socially impaired
laugh.gif
. And you don't wanna go and wind up getting cool with 0 actual NTers and get somewhat chill with 5 dudes that are FRIENDS of NTers that youwill never have any sort of contact with again.

I can keep going with why it makes sense but I'm sure you guys will get the point and if not, well like I said I'm probably not going anyways so itdoesn't matter that much...just suggesting stuff to help out my fellow NY ballers of NT.

Back
Top Bottom