NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Francis, blame Ballinsam. He messed up my highlight too
smh.gif

Also,
indifferent.gif
@ that employee telling us we couldn't record/take pics. What type of @@#$%*%! was that? *%%%@$ did not have anything to say the previous 2 times.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ma bad ya'll. That was a long !@%%@@% game and there was about 10 straightbricks and my hands were getting tired from holding the camera steady so i said eff it and pressed pause. But yea once again,. my bad on the missed highlights.

Just from watching the videos..

- Mez was hitting buckets in that 2nd video.
- Now I see who Durant is, Jason Kidd def wasn't one of his favorite players (he was getting buckets though).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-
pimp.gif
Big Country got some movesthat crossover in the 1st video and the Dream up and under in the 3rd....sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
-
laugh.gif
Dude in the Durag arguing then tommy in the background acting a fool.
-
smh.gif
@ only one highlight from Henz.
-
pimp.gif
tommy's game is nice that cross and floater finish in the 1st video, then the cross and step back 3 in oneof the other videos.
- Fresh your a character man (in a good way).
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Mez and that double dribble/non foul call.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

- Now I see who Durant is, Jason Kidd def wasn't one of his favorite players (he was getting buckets though).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-
pimp.gif
Big Country got some moves that crossover in the 1st video and the Dream up and under in the 3rd....sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
-
laugh.gif
-
smh.gif
-
pimp.gif
tommy's game is nice that cross and floater finish in the 1st video, then the cross and step back 3 in one of the other videos.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

That's what I'm saying how you going to try to end the game on some %!$%@$+% like that.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-
pimp.gif
Big Country got some moves that crossover in the 1st video and the Dream up and under in the 3rd....sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
-
laugh.gif
-
smh.gif
-
pimp.gif
tommy's game is nice that cross and floater finish in the 1st video, then the cross and step back 3 in one of the other videos.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

That's what I'm saying how you going to try to end the game on some %!$%@$+% like that.

Yea, I stopped playing after dude gave up the foul. But I don't care, I probably wasn't getting back on D anyways
laugh.gif

Ballinsam,

you ain't get any of my 3's (1's really). At least you could've got the step back 3 on airmaxpenny1. Let's schedule the next one ASAP.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Ballinsam,

you ain't get any of my 3's (1's really). At least you could've got the step back 3 on airmaxpenny1. Let's schedule the next one ASAP.
i didnt record all those vids.i only recorded one game and i believe it was either the 2nd or 3rd full court gaem not sure.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Ballinsam,

i didnt record all those vids.i only recorded one game and i believe it was either the 2nd or 3rd full court gaem not sure.

my bad then. who ever was recording that game was too busy filming the sidelines.

Man....ya'll can't complain about that, calling foul for ME and I was hearing non of that.

It was not till later you wanna talk about the "double dribble", you gotta call it on the spot.

Yea, I stopped playing after dude gave up the foul. But I don't care, I probably wasn't getting back on D anyways image

Kevin Durant and I were OUT with the quickness.
pimp.gif

smh.gif
You had to be there to understand......IM PROBLY BIASED BUT STILL.....

1. The double dribble.... its up to the other team, they didnt call it... I saw it too, we wouldve respected the call...

2. They cant stop the play just because nobody was getting back..Even NBASOON said thats why he fouled him...
Since MEZ aint call it he had every right to keep the play going....

I would do it for next week but I gotta go to DC next weekend, and the following weekend (Sat) is July 4th so I doubt dudes wanna play football then.

I wouldn't mind.

yo knick fresh, remember when you asked the kid if he was from NT?

and dude said _ what?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit: yo diplomat when you comin through?
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom