NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Ill try to make it down there for the 11th, any1 got a hotel connect I'm tryin to stay the night before

eek.gif
at your ups knicks fresh, arnt you like 5 9??

I meant to comment before, thats the fisheye lense right???

If so that looks dope, wouldve liked to see more like that...

ESP a few upclose game action shots...

What is the point of orange lights in a gym? Never understood that. Good pics though, wish there were more.

who was the Nter I ran into at Penn Station today? Son was a LGA CC yesterday too but I never saw him hoop.

OMFG at the A/V qauality y'all had this time around.

All we had when I was up there was the Camera that had the same quality as them Cameras from the projects on 'The Wire'

frown.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

And the PG in the red/orange shirt?...Son got a lil handle.
He's a f'n BUM.

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

*!@ @ that jump****.

Nah dude's jumper is pretty legit. Might not be picturesque or a quick release, but when he and I played Los (the one in the LBJ4s) and thatlefty dude with the hops 3 on 2, Proshares was wet whenever I hit him with a pass. He was there early too, because I got there at like 9 something and he wasalready in there

I was telling my mom and sister all the stuff I did (Sex Museum is bananas), and they want to take a 4-5 day weekend sometime this summer and come out. When Ido, hopefully I'lll have more time, money, and better planning and can hoop again or shoe me some shoe spots.

edit: And yea them %%+@$% was playing zone some games.

Damn I didnt even know they opened that early... I was like 2 minutes away just killing time till like 1030...

Back
Top Bottom