NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

oh really airmax?
laugh.gif

ravage you in ny?
Yeah. I live uptown. I drive right by Laguardia almost every day on my way to school lol

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I had the best, or worse, missed layup of the day though. Score was 10-11, we down, and that joint straight slipped and went like 30 ft in the air. I don't even think it'd be scored as a misssed fg, more just a turnover. I was drenched with sweat. I don't usually hoop in cotton tees for that very reason. I had my Redd replica, just never got around to putting it on.

That was what led to Mez'e game winning "fast-break"
eyes.gif

If you make it back to the City this summer we'll make sure they don't try shiesting us again
Honestly, I probably will. Because of poor planning and some unforeseen expenses that weren't really my fault, I wasn't able to do nearlyall I wanted to do so I have to come back and I know I want to do so before the winter. I probably won't make July 11, but if yall continue to do this likemonthly, probably August or so I'll come back. LA needs to get one going though, I'm going there probably after the school yr starts too.

Not sure about the 11th right now. I got a game scheduled for the 11th . .

so unless that changes i might not make it

i'll let ya know.

my boy is holding a 3 on 3 tournament that day, but it's dumb early and I get get a sqaud together. So i'll more than likely be at LGA.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by dreClark

So y'all gon' do it every month?
Seems like every 3 weeks or something

yea prolly preety much, i hope yall can make it the 11th, because on the 18th (the next sat) im going away for a 1 week, so thats why i didn't make it the18th..

hopefully people can come thru

^^^^LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! man.........yall lucky that i stay in florida for real!!!!!!!!!!! i seen them video yall post and man! some of yall cats need someskill................and you need some vert fam.............LOL

I'll probably be out there the 11th. I'm gonna work on my legs in the gym so that I can at least attempt to dunk on a fast break lol....lay ups FTWthough lol

Back
Top Bottom