NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Originally Posted by superfly

^^^^LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! man.........yall lucky that i stay in florida for real!!!!!!!!!!! i seen them video yall post and man! some of yall cats need some skill................and you need some vert fam.............LOL
roll.gif
, how are we lucky? lol watevaman..

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Ayo Akeem I thought you passed away or somethin'?
laugh.gif

Come out the 11th.

laugh.gif
i pulled a 2pac on ya'll....I'll try to swing through btwcheck the music form i did a remix to american gangster

i'm out of commission ... gotta wait till i get my MRI on my hip ... until then i'll continue w/ the vids ... hopefully in better quality ...

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i'm out of commission ... gotta wait till i get my MRI on my hip ... until then i'll continue w/ the vids ... hopefully in better quality ...

yo davo, please tell me you still have the video of the block from the summit in flushing meadow park & the vid of jedi man
roll.gif
classic

Originally Posted by cubanref

I'll probably be out there the 11th. I'm gonna work on my legs in the gym so that I can at least attempt to dunk on a fast break lol....lay ups FTW though lol

yo u gotta get atleast 1 of them joints..

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

LOL @ Jedi Man.

I remember bringing my younger bro along, good times.

yeah that summit was live. Me and my bro were the only ones there on time. lol. playing ball in my foams ftw. rrmember those chicks from the other sneakerboard that were there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how about riding in the back iof the Uhaul. lol

I didn't even know you dudes been ballin up like that till Henz0 mentioned it to me in the Ustream chat.. Imma bless the court this Saturday
nerd.gif

EDIT

Just saw some of the vids.. man imma bust some of yall @#$ if everyone goes back this Saturday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TCFKAP

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

yo davo, please tell me you still have the video of the block from the summit in flushing meadow park & the vid of jedi man
roll.gif
classic

i have to have that somewhere ...
roll.gif

^^it cost 5$ to play, but I think its a day pass and you can use the weight room as well if I'm not mistaken

lets gooo, ill be thier on sat, whats good yall lets keep this on the 1st page... got some people coming thru also..

its looking like a gooo again...

The Genesis wrote:

Just saw some of the vids.. man imma bust some of yall @#$ if everyone goes back this Saturday
laugh.gif

roll.gif
idk why this is so funny, after a while you always get anew person saything this... yo henz i think we gotta V stream this joint for people to see we get
it in..

Back
Top Bottom