NYC Ballers The Return of NT Laguardia Basketball vol. SUMMER 2011 June 25th

Man who cares if y'all are in bball shape or not. Just go play. How else are you going to get in bball shape o_O

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

There are some decent courts under the Triboro bridge in Queens (Astoria Park), I usually pass by and run the track every Sunday around the early afternoon and not many people there at all.

Just an option if we do the outdoors route one of these days.

Any decent parks in the city that won't be full?

I swear this dude never wants to leave Queens. lol. You know some of us dont have cars.... right
If you know of any spots in the city Marc I'm down, the ones I know of are usually packed though so we would never have a court to ourselves (Astoria Park is a suggestion since its right on the other side of the city).
I'm down for any spot, I just hate the court maintenance of LAG (POS courts).

Courts by my house on the Westside Highway should be good money if we there early enough...On Canal or Chambers, both should be open.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Man who cares if y'all are in bball shape or not. Just go play. How else are you going to get in bball shape o_O

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

I remember the first time we did one of these, a couple cats were talkin bout they hope they dont get ran out the gym, this n that.....(of course you have the cocky dudes too, so I guess there's both ends of the spectrum).

Honestly though, WHO CARES? Come out for a few runs, if you get dumped on you get dumped on. This aint Street Ball Vol. 8 at the Rucker.

Or is it
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I don't care who ya'll bring, once I have my iced coffee the Bruce Bowen crackhead gangsta defense will come out.

Marc knows it too well.
airmaxpenny1 wrote:
So where we doing this, LAG or outdoors? Vote?

This.

Yerrr.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Courts by my house on the Westside Highway should be good money if we there early enough...On Canal or Chambers, both should be open.

Def wanna do this at some point, [DosEquisNarrator] just to see how it feels. [/DosEquisNarrator]

I say we do this (May 21st) @ LAG... Try the outdoor court a different day.

Really, I'd rather do outdoor before it gets too hot, weather is perfect for it right now, but I'm cool with LAG as well.

rather indoor court, Better for the knee's (pause)..
laugh.gif

I really wanna run at the court near the brooklyn bridge, I forget the name of the park.

they have fiber glass backboards. I think parking should be ok for the people that drive..
Dean about to bring the monster squad through and run the gym
laugh.gif

lol Dre you silly son..

Back
Top Bottom