NYC Ballers The Return of NT Laguardia Basketball vol. SUMMER 2011 June 25th

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Yeah if its packed at LAG its gonna be chaos.

I might be able to rent the gym at my old highschool ... But its in Maspeth and it might cost a couple hundred for the night.

If you guys want me to find out Ill try and find out by tomorrow.
I think Martin Luther is $5 a head... My brother usually balls there with his boys...

football tomorrow at 1 juniper park
smile.gif
laugh.gif

im scared to play you guys...what if yal really good?!! Dunkers and sh...?!
nerd.gif

frown.gif

lol, the last time i saw one of these was like 2years ago, (or whenever we started the regional forums) nice to come back to another one.
I'm playing tomorrow, at 11am, Columbia University's elementary school, teachers got keys to their nice !@@ gym there.

Originally Posted by CheGTR

im scared to play you guys...what if yal really good?!! Dunkers and sh...?!
nerd.gif

frown.gif

lol, the last time i saw one of these was like 2years ago, (or whenever we started the regional forums) nice to come back to another one.
I'm playing tomorrow, at 11am, Columbia University's elementary school, teachers got keys to their nice !@@ gym there.

damn you cant invite a brother. lol. either way let us know if you can get us in to ball. the one at my school dont pen till Jan 4th

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Somebody PM GuttaGetsBusy / Truthgetsbusy and tell him get his $%* on one of those 15$ trains or buses.
why? dudes a bum and only plays on carpet.

Cubanref checking in... I mean Vareaja lol. Haha good memories from the summer. I go back to school the 8th or 9th but I'm down if you guys play beforethen, but if not then I will def try to make it back and play in the summer.

Yo Fresh...once y'all get it back going consistently I am going to make it there. I live in variousplaces in the South right now, but I'm familiar with the city. I used to play for Gauchos 19 and under team back in the days. I used to also hoop up atCromwell gym in Staten Island.

BTW it look like a bunch of PG sized dudes y'all got playing there,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ay, yall should check ahead of time and make sure they're open that day. I know I could've just died when I went up there the second time (I think Sept3 or something) and that security guard lady was like, "the gym are closed!" I left, walked down the block and tried to come in through anotherentrance hoping she was mistaken, and another dude told me the same thing.
laugh.gif
Then I walked back to the hotel, changed, went into Manhattan and got over it

Alright I have been slacking cause I have been away from the internet since I been with fam but c'mon there needs to be a place in the city we can rent orwhatever is necessary...maybe Saturday isn't realistic so we move it back to Sunday. As I said the public school by crib is used both days on the weekendfor rec league BS so if any can try to find a spot we good money. It would suck if we had to wait till summer to get this popping off again.

We still gotta get a list of everyone that is gonna come through Jan 3rd though.

If I remember in the morning, I'll bump this since more people will prob be online to see this thread and check in.

I'ma make a list right now everyone PM if they want to be on it or if they want to be taken off it:

Myself
True
Fresh & Various relatives
Biggie
Mez
Biggie
Henz
MJsaver
Los
Cubanref
B1acman
Pharel
BallinSam
NbaSoon
Che

We def have enough to get a run started but dudes just have to be on their grizzly finding a place this week...I am sure evry body would be down to throw $10for a place to ourselves...

yall boys lucky im texas

or i would be stuntin behind that 3 point line word to jr smith .

laguardia is closed sundays based on their website. i think laguardia on a saturday at like 9-10am is our best bet

i shoot ya eyes out like im kerr

everytime i play on da dyckman court

they bust out the NBA hang time

from downnnnnnnn towwwwwwwwnnnnnnn

Back
Top Bottom