NYC Ballers The Return of NT Laguardia Basketball vol. SUMMER 2011 June 25th

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif
@ that 2nd video where Mez missed the layup then Come up trying to break my ankles THEN try to LeBron me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I almost had you and then I lost the ball.. I did try to catch you on some Bron $#+*.
laugh.gif
Straight foul though.

And that dude was weird as *+%@. Was he just a local? He was asking mad questions on the sideline about basketball. It seemed like he really lived under a rock.

And that chucking *** J.R. Smith bball IQ dude with the durag was annoying.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Hold up...you guys are supposed to be young...why are y'all walking the ball up the court looking all uninspired? Y'all playing like a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]35[/color] 50 and older league. Young old men
30t6p3b.gif

i was about to say, you guys play slow as hell. no one looks like they even want to play. i dont even see anyone hustling.

lol DMX voice.. here we go again...

yall dudes half to relize that these are games that taped after the 5th and 6th games. smh.. let us live yall

Or the fact that this is the only time that a majority of the people actually play basketball and there's absolutely nothing on the line

Or the fact that it was 11 AM on a Saturday and some people went out partying on Friday
laugh.gif

Or the fact that I'm a lazy bastard.

I hit somebody w/ the intentional/clear path foul when I thought I had no help on d on a fast break
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I HAVE to come run one of these days...i havent played in a while and im rusty lol

Ive also played at that outdoor Queens park...nice courts

^ what up sup? How did the try outs go? And the kicks are the Westbrook PE's from your spot in Roosevelt.

Dre (clark) does play like not a %!@% was given though, as nonchalant as they come and then he would pull up with the double pump Joe Johnson jumpshot when he is wide open
laugh.gif

But errr I tried to play fast this weekend, a lot of times I'm running up the court and I'm by myself.
laugh.gif

This is really the only time I ever play full courts, games around my way are all half courts.

Once again I get in at 5am and sleep thru. funny thing is I woke up at 3:30 in the afternoon and went to play ball somewhere else. If only I could stop partying on fridays

Don't know why yall continue to defend youselves....it's pickup ball. I dunno what dudes expect when watching the vids... *shrugs*

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

^ what up sup? How did the try outs go? And the kicks are the Westbrook PE's from your spot in Roosevelt.

TERRIBLE...AND GOOD...

MY PARTNERS WERE HORRIBLE WHICH MADE ME LOOK GOOD...BUT ALL IN ALL IT'S HOW GOOD THE CREW WORKED...AND MY CREW DIDNT LOOK TOO BRIGHT...ONE GUY WAS FROM PA...THE OTHER FROM MASS.

NY REFS>>>>ANY OTHER REFS IN THE COUNTRY...

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

TERRIBLE...AND GOOD...

MY PARTNERS WERE HORRIBLE WHICH MADE ME LOOK GOOD...BUT ALL IN ALL IT'S HOW GOOD THE CREW WORKED...AND MY CREW DIDNT LOOK TOO BRIGHT...ONE GUY WAS FROM PA...THE OTHER FROM MASS.

NY REFS>>>>ANY OTHER REFS IN THE COUNTRY...

This is why nobody likes New Yorkers  Statements like that.....not only do ya'll have the best pizza now ya'll have the best refs? just stop it.
laugh.gif

NY DOES have the best pizza though (esp the early establishments), refs I could care less.
laugh.gif

im gonna put up more vids later today after work.. been mad busy this last weekend.. but it was fun yall.. im ready to do an outdoor event for next time.

and it doesn't have to be in queens either..

how about something in harlem, or the bronx. As long as its near some trains OR HAS good parking

i'd like to thank Mo (VIIHEAVEN) for jinxing me. After I passed up a shot (After hitting my first two) Mo said I was trying to keep my shooting percentage at 1.000. I didn't hit a shot after that (its never my fault when I miss by the way)

Yo mez im going by my sisters house tomorrow and gonna stay a few days....you trying to ball?

Back
Top Bottom