NYC FTL...anyone else from NYC and moved for the better?

Cali > The whole east coast
laugh.gif
...and im a NY and Jersey ___

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Queens is TRASH. The only two boroughs that matter are Manhattan & Brooklyn.
[/color]
sure let's completely leave out da borough that da yankees play in
laugh.gif

NYC >*

i ain't ever leavin!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Appollyon Lives

I find that most of the time when I hear someone talk *#++ about queens, They never really even experienced this borough. I was born and raised in queens and am extremely proud of that fact.
I find it really annoying when people from other boroughs come to Queens and complain like girls about how everything is soooo different than in Manhattan or Brooklyn.
I you don't like Queens, then don't come here simple.
as soon as the mets leave, i won't..gladly

I was born in Brooklyn NY. I moved to Cleveland when I was 6 and grew up there.

I love NYC though, I still got cousins and uncles there - though we barely speak. I got a good friend out there right now that interns for Bobbito Garcia.
I would'nt want to live there now though, I live in Cali now and wouldn't change it for anything; though I can see myself going back and forth fromCleveland to SF...

But don't get it twisted, Im still a Brooklyn kid at heart, my Pops (RIP) is from there and its my Moms favorite city.

The tree grows in Brooklyn..
pimp.gif

Yea kill all that Queens is trash talk every Boro has it's own thing except Staten Island

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Queens is TRASH. The only two boroughs that matter are Manhattan & Brooklyn.

Kill that noise
laugh.gif
Bronx/Harlem >>> Brooklyn
BX?
sick.gif

Aidsville, NYC?
Better than BK?
roll.gif

Ya'll did give everybody Hip-Hop though, props for that but thats were the buck stops

And like another poster said Harlem is not a borough
grin.gif

Im Kinda With OP Im From BK and I moved to Jersey When i was like 14 I still go back to NYC all the time

But I'd Rather chill in Jersey to get away from the city life style and Life My LIFE
grin.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Queens is TRASH. The only two boroughs that matter are Manhattan & Brooklyn.
[/color]

Kill that noise
laugh.gif
Bronx/Harlem >>> Brooklyn
BX?
sick.gif

Aidsville, NYC?
Better than BK?
roll.gif

Ya'll did give everybody Hip-Hop though, props for that but thats were the buck stops

And like another poster said Harlem is not a borough
grin.gif
one of the most ignorant post I have read in my many years of NT

[/color]

Fight me...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you moved when you were 12 though...how you gonna talk about comparing the cost of living?

Dirty makes a vaild point
pimp.gif
, y are you up dood?

Originally Posted by Kakashi

i'm from sunnyside queens and i moved to michigan when i was around tweleve, even though i still visit my family often
in retrospect nyc doesn't really offer anything, and you live too fast pace to enjoy life. everyone is an undercover racist and
things are over priced. greater rochester, michigan on the other hand is nice, people are friendly and cost of living in towers over new york's
i used to hate to tell people i live in michigan when i visited new york i felt ashamed but now that i'm older, i wouldn't change it
for the world. being able to step back and breath, enjoy life without unnecessary politics.

anyone else born in new york and raise somewhere else that can relate?

27x4cnt.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

no disrespect but its prob most likely because you were in Queens, its the Bizzaro world of NYC
nerd.gif
yes

(No disrespect to those from Queens)

I'm sorry but Jersey just seems like an awful place. You all get no respect from anyone

[/color]

get outta here with that !%++ son, u wild

Originally Posted by rocman23

I'm sorry but Jersey just seems like an awful place. You all get no respect from anyone

roll.gif

Ah, yes. Right on time. Everytime someone talks about NYC or something here comes "NJ is an awful place" talk. Seriously, though this thread hasnothing to do with NJ. Am curious, why did you mention it?

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by rocman23

roll.gif

Ah, yes. Right on time. Everytime someone talks about NYC or something here comes "NJ is an awful place" talk. Seriously, though this thread has nothing to do with NJ. Am curious, why did you mention it?
Dudes in here where saying there from Jersey, and I was just having this convo last night. There are a ton of ppl at my school from Jersey andnobody seems to really like them and is consistently clowning them. I mean everyone, I've been there and have formed my own opinons but the vast majorityof America just has this "oh you're from Jersey, Sorry" attitude. And jersey girls and the ++%!!*# guidos are the most annoying people in theworld. A bunch of orange people walking around with big #** hair and spiked hair acting like they run the world when (And I could be wrong here) but theygenerally do nothing for the rest of America. What do they really have besides AC

/rant. And I'm not mad I'm just saying

If you cant tell Im from NJ.
laugh.gif
Two things though. Seems like you're painting everyone from NJ with a broad brush. And that MTV show about NJ, thats whatyou're referring to, is all wrong. They arent even from NJ.

Back
Top Bottom