NYC FTL...anyone else from NYC and moved for the better?

kakashi

Banned
i'm from sunnyside queens and i moved to michigan when i was around tweleve, even though i still visit my family often
in retrospect nyc doesn't really offer anything, and you live too fast pace to enjoy life. everyone is an undercover racist and
things are over priced. greater rochester, michigan on the other hand is nice, people are friendly and cost of living in towers over new york's
i used to hate to tell people i live in michigan when i visited new york i felt ashamed but now that i'm older, i wouldn't change it
for the world. being able to step back and breath, enjoy life without unnecessary politics.

anyone else born in new york and raise somewhere else that can relate?

Originally Posted by Kakashi

i'm from sunnyside queens and i moved to michigan when i was around tweleve, even though i still visit my family often
in retrospect nyc doesn't really offer anything, and you live too fast pace to enjoy life. everyone is an undercover racist and
things are over priced. greater rochester, michigan on the other hand is nice, people are friendly and cost of living in towers over new york's
i used to hate to tell people i live in michigan when i visited new york i felt ashamed but now that i'm older, i wouldn't change it
for the world. being able to step back and breath, enjoy life without unnecessary politics.

anyone else born in new york and raise somewhere else that can relate?
Oo oD OP?

Here we go...MrGrapes Part 2..
laugh.gif

Tryna put on for your city
hold on you moved from NY when you was 12 and only visit but you complaining?
grin.gif

Well I was born in NY and lived there until I was 16, I'm 22 now...My dad and relatives still live there and I go visit about 3 times a year....I havelived in NC since and truthfully I'm hoping I can move back to NY within a year or two...I'm just used to the city life and love it way more then downhere

Trippin

New York City is awesome. Only other place I'd want to live other than in California.

Son you went from one L to an even bigger L.

Talkin about undercover racists in NYC

You not even a real NYCer with that talk. Ofcourse you can't appreciate the city if you weren't raised here.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

no disrespect but its prob because you were in Queens, its the Bizzaro world of NYC

further east yeah absolutely, but i'm from sunnyside/long island city by Laguardia CC...i lived like 2 minutes from Manhattan.
ironically i was reffering to Manhattan (racism) especially on the trains, the L literally when you cross Bedford
and the Yellow Lines. it's sickening really.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

michigan is a waste of space
and you lived in queens.. your opinion is invalid
i lived in Long Island city, and to the other guy...i just moved back to michigan, i've been in NYC since i was 18 (I'm 22) for education
i lived in michigan for 8 years, that's hardly "raised".

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Queens is TRASH. The only two boroughs that matter are Manhattan & Brooklyn.
[/color]

Kill that noise
laugh.gif
Bronx/Harlem >>> Brooklyn

I find that most of the time when I hear someone talk *#++ about queens, They never really even experienced this borough. I was born and raised in queens andam extremely proud of that fact.
I find it really annoying when people from other boroughs come to Queens and complain like girls about how everything is soooo different than in Manhattan orBrooklyn.
I you don't like Queens, then don't come here simple.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Queens is TRASH. The only two boroughs that matter are Manhattan & Brooklyn.
[/color]
Kill that noise
laugh.gif
Bronx/Harlem >>> Brooklyn
Harlem is not a borough.

Back
Top Bottom