nyc heads..NE help

ill be in the city for NE , dec29th-jan2nd..not sure what to expect weather wise..as far as boots or kicks what would work?

For some reason it's been abnormally warm this year in Massachusetts, and we're usually colder than NY.

true that, but what about footwear in the city while its snowing..im from southa fla and have zero expirence with how kicks work with snow

TimberlandProWorkBoots.jpg
 and some boot socks and you'll be just fine.

Yeah, it's been pretty warm so far. It depends where you are from and how you can stand the cold. I'd pack sweatshirts and one heavy jacket though. It's not warm enough for t shirts and shorts or anything, just not too cold (yet).

Also, don't go anywhere near Times Square on NYE.

The weather has been weird lately. Its not that cold right now.

But definitely come prepared.

I highly doubt its gunna snow but I wouldnt risk it. Just bring a pair of boots just in case, a heavy coat and a jacket and you should be good.

yeah the cookies are suede..thats what i wanted to know. what are some good snow proof boots similar to the cookies?

just bring something waterproof. does it not precipitate in other parts of the country?

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

yeah the cookies are suede..thats what i wanted to know. what are some good snow proof boots similar to the cookies?

They make them in leather, just get the leather pair or the other popular boots Polo makes.

Back
Top Bottom