NYC Mini Summit TOMORROW vol. Come chill with your boy Stockholm

I don't even know what you dudes are talking about, if you're implying I'm gonna get robbed...
laugh.gif
I'd commend the man that. successfully robs me.

I don't even know what you dudes are talking about, if you're implying I'm gonna get robbed...
laugh.gif
I'd commend the man that. successfully robs me.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by Cher Chez la Toast

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

wear your most expensive watch, chain & sneaker & we can chill. we can meet up on 125st & 8th ave
pimp.gif
Show up w/ a 14 year old too.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Somebody had to say it.

damn he beat me to it
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude need to stay off NT for a lil bit

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by Cher Chez la Toast

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

wear your most expensive watch, chain & sneaker & we can chill. we can meet up on 125st & 8th ave
pimp.gif
Show up w/ a 14 year old too.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Somebody had to say it.

damn he beat me to it
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude need to stay off NT for a lil bit

:Smh @ people that think they're too cool to do anything...or just ashamed to admit they don't even have enough money for a train rideJust keep it real. But to tell me I need to take a break from NT when I'm only one here like once or twice a week is reaching and corny.Just shows some dudes are really trying to hard to impress

:Smh @ people that think they're too cool to do anything...or just ashamed to admit they don't even have enough money for a train rideJust keep it real. But to tell me I need to take a break from NT when I'm only one here like once or twice a week is reaching and corny.Just shows some dudes are really trying to hard to impress

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

:Smh @ people that think they're too cool to do anything...or just ashamed to admit they don't even have enough money for a train ride Just keep it real. But to tell me I need to take a break from NT when I'm only one here like once or twice a week is reaching and corny. Just shows some dudes are really trying to hard to impress

he aint talkin bout u, he talkin bout drsfinest72 who had sex wit a 14 year old at the age of 20

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

:Smh @ people that think they're too cool to do anything...or just ashamed to admit they don't even have enough money for a train ride Just keep it real. But to tell me I need to take a break from NT when I'm only one here like once or twice a week is reaching and corny. Just shows some dudes are really trying to hard to impress

he aint talkin bout u, he talkin bout drsfinest72 who had sex wit a 14 year old at the age of 20

Ill be there like around 9.

What time you gettin there?
Please respond.

Please respond.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Diego

Please respond.

You bringing top-shelf liquor? 
Responda por favor. 

"Sample" bottles along with permit to carry open containers in the car, on deck.Holla at me bros.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Diego

Please respond.

You bringing top-shelf liquor? 
Responda por favor. 

"Sample" bottles along with permit to carry open containers in the car, on deck.Holla at me bros.

OP is like 6 foot 9, 280lbs right?

doubt some lil NT hipster is gonna jack him.

OP is like 6 foot 9, 280lbs right?

doubt some lil NT hipster is gonna jack him.

I think OPs $10,000 card collection is what's intimidating people.
He'd never be able to connect to us poor folk.

I think OPs $10,000 card collection is what's intimidating people.
He'd never be able to connect to us poor folk.

Back
Top Bottom