NYC Mini Summit TOMORROW vol. Come chill with your boy Stockholm

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Originally Posted by Cher Chez la Toast

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

wear your most expensive watch, chain & sneaker & we can chill. we can meet up on 125st & 8th ave
pimp.gif
Show up w/ a 14 year old too.
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
Gotta be a Dominican. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

:Smh @ people that think they're too cool to do anything...or just ashamed to admit they don't even have enough money for a train ride Just keep it real. But to tell me I need to take a break from NT when I'm only one here like once or twice a week is reaching and corny. Just shows some dudes are really trying to hard to impress

he aint talkin bout u, he talkin bout drsfinest72 who had sex wit a 14 year old at the age of 20

And homie aint go to jail? 
laugh.gif
 See that's why I only mess with older chicks

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

:Smh @ people that think they're too cool to do anything...or just ashamed to admit they don't even have enough money for a train ride Just keep it real. But to tell me I need to take a break from NT when I'm only one here like once or twice a week is reaching and corny. Just shows some dudes are really trying to hard to impress

he aint talkin bout u, he talkin bout drsfinest72 who had sex wit a 14 year old at the age of 20

And homie aint go to jail? 
laugh.gif
 See that's why I only mess with older chicks

Dude salty for no reason
laugh.gif
....I was talking bout dude who made the making the move on the first date thread like Ea said

Dude salty for no reason
laugh.gif
....I was talking bout dude who made the making the move on the first date thread like Ea said

you're from ny, and want to kick it in the square for your last NT hurrah? you must be from albany.

you're from ny, and want to kick it in the square for your last NT hurrah? you must be from albany.

wear your most expensive watch, chain & sneaker & we can chill. we can meet up on 125st & 8th ave
pimp.gif

ARent you the old dude sleeping with young GIRLS ?

pimp.gif

ARent you the old dude sleeping with young GIRLS ?

Originally Posted by Iron Mike

Nah Jamaica...anyway had fun ended up at Applebees round the way in Brooklyn bagged the bar tender after she threw hands with an ex-employee that got fired.
Shout out to LeoDaGod about to have me drive to Connecticut for nothing...classic show and tell type dude.

Originally Posted by Iron Mike

Nah Jamaica...anyway had fun ended up at Applebees round the way in Brooklyn bagged the bar tender after she threw hands with an ex-employee that got fired.
Shout out to LeoDaGod about to have me drive to Connecticut for nothing...classic show and tell type dude.

Damn wish I could've made it, I was in NYC for the weekend... I left the city for some college visits on Saturday morning 
ohwell.gif

Damn wish I could've made it, I was in NYC for the weekend... I left the city for some college visits on Saturday morning 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom