NYC Nt'ers: Where do ya play ball at?

So I havent played ball in so long and wanted to get back into it. Do any of ya play in gyms?

A few yrs back Mez0ne used to setup like these mini summits at hunter college.

Any one down for something like that?

please pm me if it happens.

ill be checkin back, this is a great idea.

if u need a GP type pg das me lol.

Hoffman Park
pimp.gif

88st when i feel lazy

and my school i guess

Although summer is coming up do u guys know of any indoor rec centers in NYC with an official sized court decent member priced ... if u guys have ne good recholla at me.

ayo i'm down too. Tillary park brooklyn,ny right off of the brooklyn and manhattan bridge. every sat @ 11am. Glass backboards , best courts in thehood.....

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

Hoffman Park
pimp.gif

88st when i feel lazy

and my school i guess

nerd.gif

When I lived in Woodhaven I was at 88 basically on the daily.

Theres either people there that can play or a bunch of jr high kids, which is why I dont really go there anymore.

I still go to Hoffman every once and awhile.

Now that the weathers getting nice Hoffman will be poppin.

I actually might head out there tomorrow.

If we get something goin Im down.

just came back from hoffman, i will always play better once they turn on the lights at night, hoff is popping, playing baseball early ball by night, and go tothe handball courts to blow it down, 88 just to recovery from injuries or play handball

If any of ya willin to take the trip out to Staten Island I got a place for us to ball. Its not open 7 days a week or anything but I can get access to it onSunday afternoons. Me and my boys are usually in there for a good few hours on Sundays.

This Sunday, if anybodys down, holla at me.

Ive been trying to get Mez to play ball but he always seems to be busy. But I do know Mez's cousin who goes to hunter and he can get us guess passes (whichis like $2). If dudes are serious i wouldnt mind setting something up.

Also blackredxiiigoat if it wasnt in S.I. i would be down.

If ya have any other suggestions let me know.

come see me at Hoffman this Saturday .... I'll be there . far court where the shade is , playing 3 on 3s (I need to warm up, season just began) ... You seea 6 ft 5 dude with no hops / good handle / and a silly jump shot than that's me ... I'll be signing autographs after 1 p.m.
laugh.gif

bat-signal.jpeg.jpg

I haven't played ball in exactly 13 month.
laugh.gif

I am down, I'm done with Hunter college but if you guys want to do a weekend thing I know Laguardia Community College (Long Island City Queens) has thebball courts open on Saturdays from 9am-6pm, its $5.00 entrance unlimited and you can hit the weight room also. The floors are a bit on the slippery side but Ihaven't been there in a minute.

I need to get back on b-ball shape, hope I don't embarrass myself though its been a while.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

ayo i'm down too. Tillary park brooklyn,ny right off of the brooklyn and manhattan bridge. every sat @ 11am. Glass backboards , best courts in the hood.....

yo u know whats crazy, i always drive thier from when im leaving my couz house and going to the BX, and always wanted 2 know if its poppin thier..

word every sat... joint sounds good...

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

Hoffman Park
pimp.gif

88st when i feel lazy

and my school i guess

nerd.gif

When I lived in Woodhaven I was at 88 basically on the daily.

Theres either people there that can play or a bunch of jr high kids, which is why I dont really go there anymore.

I still go to Hoffman every once and awhile.

Now that the weathers getting nice Hoffman will be poppin.

I actually might head out there tomorrow.

If we get something goin Im down.

nerd.gif

Played on 88th st and 104th street too. Haven't been to Hoffman in a while. Haven't played ball in a while
laugh.gif

But I'm down if someone can organize it.

I've started back playing ball too...

I played some games at Forest Park the front part though that they remade over the past 2-3 years, and sometimes I play all the way down Myrtle and like 80thstreet I believe right off the Jackie Robinson.

I've gained mad weight though and it shows too in my balling abilities, but I'm going to get my sh.. together.

Back
Top Bottom