Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

just go to 53rd and 6th
pimp.gif

Swag
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

carmines

Carmines is cool, but i like Tony's Di Napoli a lot better. same concept - family style with sharing portions. but the menu is bigger and offers more variety. and i personally find the food better at Tony's. Also, it's not as much of a tourist spot like Carmines is. Don't get me wrong, it's almost always busy just like Carmines. But it's usually filled with locals and/or locals who are bringing their friends from out of town. I find Carmines is packed because all the tourists go there. 
Tony's is just on the other side of broadway in times square on 43rd street. highly recommended. its a casual, fun, family spot. not too high end and great for a date. 

carmines

Carmines is cool, but i like Tony's Di Napoli a lot better. same concept - family style with sharing portions. but the menu is bigger and offers more variety. and i personally find the food better at Tony's. Also, it's not as much of a tourist spot like Carmines is. Don't get me wrong, it's almost always busy just like Carmines. But it's usually filled with locals and/or locals who are bringing their friends from out of town. I find Carmines is packed because all the tourists go there. 
Tony's is just on the other side of broadway in times square on 43rd street. highly recommended. its a casual, fun, family spot. not too high end and great for a date. 

carmines

carmines

Back
Top Bottom