NYC peeps: I need help with a resturant

TONY'S DI NAPOLI UPPER EAST SIDE IS CLOSED
frown.gif

It was right by my house, 83rd and 2nd, it was good.
I'd suggest Otto if a valentines day reservation wouldn't be impossible at this point :/

Although I like Carmines, I wouldn't recommend it, since is more o a family style restaurant with HUGE portions, Inwood has a bunchhh of lowkey, classy restaurants
smokin.gif
if you want to stay in the city, by 14th and 5th you have Mesa Grill, Bobby Flays restaurant, place is dim, has a nice bar ad the food is excelllent!...took my wife there, we had two entress, one appetizer, I had wine and she had a margarita and the most delicious coconut cake I've ever tasted, it came out to 160$ tip included, the service was excellent as well, I highly recommend it.

Although I like Carmines, I wouldn't recommend it, since is more o a family style restaurant with HUGE portions, Inwood has a bunchhh of lowkey, classy restaurants
smokin.gif
if you want to stay in the city, by 14th and 5th you have Mesa Grill, Bobby Flays restaurant, place is dim, has a nice bar ad the food is excelllent!...took my wife there, we had two entress, one appetizer, I had wine and she had a margarita and the most delicious coconut cake I've ever tasted, it came out to 160$ tip included, the service was excellent as well, I highly recommend it.

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom