NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

I need to drive the NYC highways.....no way these dudes are as bad as yall make them seem :lol:

I would be pissed if I'm on a city street and they were hogging it tho
[/quote

It's not just NY. It's a lot of major cities that do this. Seen it in Baltimore, Dallas, Houston, parts of CA and FL.

Besides California I believe those other cities have huge 5 lane highways in which these dudes can ride out and not disrupt traffic too much, NYC is not one of those places, the west side highway is always backed up, the FDR is even worst...people deal with terrible traffic daily is frustrating as is, add a mob of 100+ bikers purposely trying to make your commute worst and what exactly do you think will happen?

I need to drive the NYC highways.....no way these dudes are as bad as yall make them seem 
laugh.gif

I would be pissed if I'm on a city street and they were hogging it tho
[/quote

It's not just NY. It's a lot of major cities that do this. Seen it in Baltimore, Dallas, Houston, parts of CA and FL.
Besides California I believe those other cities have huge 5 lane highways in which these dudes can ride out and not disrupt traffic too much, NYC is not one of those places, the west side highway is always backed up, the FDR is even worst...people deal with terrible traffic daily is frustrating as is, add a mob of 100+ bikers purposely trying to make your commute worst and what exactly do you think will happen?
you're right as far the highways being more wide open in those areas (besides Cali)

Now, why do you believe the bikers were hitting his car?? Out of all the vehicles that day that they passed.....why his??

Exactly if you watch the beginning of the video where everyone stopped once he clip that bike, there was a white van on the right lane that easily passed all of them. 13 second mark.

Again, you're blatantly ignoring what led up to the plum being thrown and him driving erratically. There's a reason why he's looked at as a victim, bruh.

“I was trying to pass the motorcyclists, and out of frustration and being annoyed, my wife threw a half eaten plum out the window,” he said.

http://nypost.com/2015/05/18/dad-beaten-by-biker-gang-details-brutal-attack-in-testimony/

Lien put himself in that situation by doing this dumb move.

Funny how you conveniently left out the four lines DIRECTLY above what you quoted from the article to fit your narrative...

“They were speeding through the red lights and as they were passing us they were slapping the car, they were screaming, yelling, a number of them were doing wheelies,” Lien recalled.

A motorcyclist flying through a red light nearly clipped a mother carrying her baby as they tried to cross the street, said Lien, who called the police after witnessing the near tragedy.

But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg

Last edited:
DK you seem to be missing the point and can't stop yourself from getting personal with me....

I personally while it annoys me, I DONOT do anything to avoid these road honkeys to go about their crap...I won't get in their way, I'll let them go about their own and put their own lives at risk...a lot of times these dudes end up just killing themselves...sad...but what do you expect...however I synpathizs with how frustrating it can be with dealing with OBNOXIOUS MOTORISTS wether on a bike or a car, we see many in cars, but it just so happens that IN NYC EVERY DUDE YOU COME ACROSS IN A SPORTSBIKE IS OUT TO PUT ON A SHOW AND DISREGARD TRAFFIC SAFETY.

I was kinda serious about camera thing my man, only because I know that's your thing. That's only if the bikers really bother you to that level, but if they don't just let them pass as you said. You're alright with me. No need to jump into situation where you are clearly outnumbered.

Hahahaha, Kudos to her? Come on son. I don't have a problem with taking a stand but I don't think her husband is thinking kudos to her. Know when you can make a difference and when to fight back. Throwing stuff at bikers isn't gonna do anything but make them mad and make it much worse.

I have a hard time believing Lien's account that the bikers just randomly starting slapping his car as he was driving for no reason. In all my years of riding I can't remember a time when a biker just starting slapping someone's car for no reason. Usually bikers just do their thing on the highway by stunting and things like that.

Hahahaha, Kudos to her? Come on son. I don't have a problem with taking a stand but I don't think her husband is thinking kudos to her. Know when you can make a difference and when to fight back. Throwing stuff at bikers isn't gonna do anything but make them mad and make it much worse.

A coward dies a thousand deaths, but the valiant die but once.

Mr. Lien took a bad beating, but he out here chillin'. Making Range Rover money. Mrs. Lien outchea' with Hermes bags and ****, diamonds and pearls.

15 bikers got arrested, 11 got charged with their roles in their attack.

Dudes out here now with all types of felonies, legal fees, unhireable, likely alienated by their respective families for their disgusting behavior.

Ls on Ls on Ls.

Hmmm, maybe it was the RUFF RYDAAAAAAAAZ WOOF WOOF AWOOOO DMX AND MY DAWGZ BITE, that should've chosen their battles more carefully.

:lol:

Last edited:
I have a hard time believing Lien's account that the bikers just randomly starting slapping his car as he was driving for no reason. In all my years of riding I can't remember a time when a biker just starting slapping someone's car for no reason. Usually bikers just do their thing on the highway by stunting and things like that.

But there were MULTIPLE drivers who corroborated with that account WITH THEIR OWN 911 phone calls.

A lot of people experienced the same thing.

:rofl:

You dudes are delirious.

Yeah, not gonna engage in that ignorance. Wow.

ignorance?

:lol: The Liens are enjoying their freedom, still working out a lawsuit against the city of NY.

Probably going to get racked up and racked out for that.

15 bikers caught cases.

And I'm ignorant for acknowledging that?

You talmbout picking battles more wisely. How about this, how bout these bikers conduct themselves appropriately and stop creating battles.

How about that? Sittin' here talmbout some damn plum.

Last edited:

But there were MULTIPLE drivers who corroborated with that account WITH THEIR OWN 911 phone calls.

A lot of people experienced the same thing.

:rofl:

You dudes are delirious.

I didn't say it wasn't possible....just said that part seems like a stretch to me but if it happened like then that's what happened.

:lol: I'm sorry bruh, I just can't help it.

Dudes legit look like an early '00 Ruff Ryderz video.

Legit have me CRINE when I realize they're taking themselves seriously with that nonsense.

:lol: I'm sorry bruh, I just can't help it.

Dudes legit look like an early '00 Ruff Ryderz video.

Legit have me CRINE when I realize they're taking themselves seriously with that nonsense.

It makes you look bad when you CRINE cause other dudes having fun enjoying their life. Anyways workout is prolly my favorite stunt rider from NY, dude is a beast....

You saying some mean *** **** like you have had a bad experience with these guys :lol:

End of the day no matter how much money he has or will be getting he still instigated a situation and got his *** beat in front of his wife and kid.

God forbid I start some **** and get whooped in front of my kid. Having to explain to her why I'm sipping through a straw and **** :x

Idiots on both sides including his wife. Only a woman would do the type of **** she did

But look I was watching some India city on snapchat yesterday and the cars was respecting the motorcyclist. Same for other Asian countries but only in America will cars purposely try to **** one up.

What am I saying that's so mean tho?

:lol: That I don't take them as seriously as they take themselves? That I see them as soft? That they look extremely corny to me?

I mean I'm sorry that I'm not sorry, I don't feel bad about having a critical view of these dudes.

I'm equally as mean-spirited and critical of other groups of people whose actions are irresponsible.

If you think this is me being mean you should hear me talk about our police forces.

It is what it is.

I'm not going to make excuses for people who create self-inflicted stigmas. I'll be the first one to stand up against racial stigmas and stereotypes, but when it comes to sub-cultural stigmas, like the stigma sport bikers have made for themselves, I don't feel bad for them.

Not my job to extinguish that perception. Maybe if guys got together and proved they could congregate in a civil, law-abiding manner, they could change that perception.

But as it stands, whenever I see a large group of sports bikers I can't help it if the Ruff Ryders anthem automatically starts playing in my head. :lol:

I even clown people I know personally who ride and participate in these group stunt rides.

When they're normally riding around, just getting from point A to point B, I have nothing bad to say about them.

I don't know what Mr. Lien did to instigate the situation. I know his wife threw the plum and I'm still hard-pressed to really fault her considering the circumstances and how she was likely feeling at that point. Was it the soundest decision? No, but who made the stupidest decisions that day? Honestly?

Whose lives are really ruined? Really?

Which group has a criminal record? Felonies? Legal fees?

Which group still has their career, is making money, and enjoying freedom?

It's baffling how some of you see the throwing of the plum as the most disrespectful and severe transgression of that day. It's beyond my comprehension.

And as far as other countries go, bikers get beat up even WORSE there are you kidding? When bikers get out of pocket and start harassing motorists in Pakistan, trying to gang up on one person, other motorists will hop out and run up on the bikers.

In the end it's usually the one who started the incident that gets their just desserts in 3rd world countries. Folks don't rely on cops for justice and cats get dealt with accordingly for getting out of pocket.

But look I was watching some India city on snapchat yesterday and the cars was respecting the motorcyclist. Same for other Asian countries but only in America will cars purposely try to **** one up.

The driving in some Asian countries is crazy. Last time I was in the Philippines I don't even remember if there were driving lanes. Seemed like a free for all. Friends and family don't even attempt to drive when they're over there. Motor bikes are cheap so you see them everywhere. I should look up how many accidents a year they have. My cousin moved to this country from there and was asking why we have speed limits and didn't know drunk driving wasn't allowed.

Last edited:
With all that time practicing stunt riding, these dudes could have learned how to skateboard and rocked Preme and gotten infinitely more yambs

The driving in some Asian countries is crazy. Last time I was in the Philippines I don't even remember if there were driving lanes. Seemed like a free for all. Friends and family don't even attempt to drive when they're over there. Motor bikes are cheap so you see them everywhere. I should look up how many accidents a year they have. My cousin moved to this country from there and was asking why we have speed limits and didn't know drunk driving wasn't allowed.

My man Marcus better never go to DR....bikers there are nuts and drivers are even worst....lmaooo

gotdamn :lol:

30+ riders vs. 1 family man.

Rider ends up paralyzed, 11+ getting hit with cases. 1 bikerpig gets exposed.

Imagine if there was a street cat in that range. Bikers woulda got washed.

Dudes defense is a plum :rofl:

She would have no plum to throw if a group of bikers didn't illegally disrupt traffic

That is the beginning of this incident, not a plum

Dudes defense is a plum :rofl:

She would have no plum to throw if a group of bikers didn't illegally disrupt traffic

That is the beginning of this incident, not a plum

Maybe we can blame met food for selling her the plum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom