NYC Storm destroyed my house and car... NEED HELP!!!

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Proshares

+%*# was crazy out here. I felt horrible to hear that lady who pulled over on the expressway and got killed RIP. My part of Queens got hit pretty bad.
^What happened exactly?
My cousins grandfather and his wife pull over on the grand central, she didnt feel comfortable driving so they were switching.  She was under a tree, he told her to get out from underneath it, as he says it a tree falls on her and kills her instantly.

+%*# was crazy out here. I felt horrible to hear that lady who pulled over on the expressway and got killed RIP. My part of Queens got hit pretty bad.
^What happened exactly?
My cousins grandfather and his wife pull over on the grand central, she didnt feel comfortable driving so they were switching.  She was under a tree, he told her to get out from underneath it, as he says it a tree falls on her and kills her instantly.

Originally Posted by bulldg2686

^What happened exactly?
So the one person that passed away was your cousin's grandfather's wife?
I thought the woman was 30 years old....

still a really sad story....damn

oh yea, i was trying to find a parking spot and i was literally 10 seconds away from my house...
280kpwm.jpg

I feel bad for whoever cars those belong to...my brother's car was maybe parked about 15-20 ft away

it was a biiiiish trying to maneuver between all the branches and trees on the floor, especially when so many cars were trying to get through, too. Surprisingly, a lot of people were generous by taking turns getting through the streets

^What happened exactly?

oh yea, i was trying to find a parking spot and i was literally 10 seconds away from my house...
280kpwm.jpg

I feel bad for whoever cars those belong to...my brother's car was maybe parked about 15-20 ft away

it was a biiiiish trying to maneuver between all the branches and trees on the floor, especially when so many cars were trying to get through, too. Surprisingly, a lot of people were generous by taking turns getting through the streets

Originally Posted by jehims

^What happened exactly?

280kpwm.jpg

She was 30.

Originally Posted by jehims

^What happened exactly?

280kpwm.jpg

She was 30.

At what time did this happen yesterday and what part of NYC? Cuz I went from Queens (it was just about to rain, some lightning and thunder) to BK where it looked like it just rained and didn't see or experience much of this two tornado @%#! ppl are talking about.

At what time did this happen yesterday and what part of NYC? Cuz I went from Queens (it was just about to rain, some lightning and thunder) to BK where it looked like it just rained and didn't see or experience much of this two tornado @%#! ppl are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom