NYC Storm destroyed my house and car... NEED HELP!!!

I live in NC (Hurricane alley) and we almost expect to get hit by a Hurricane on the regular; and I always figured by the time it got to NYC its a tropical depression or less but WOW at the damage/pictures. Sounds like something else...we've had nothing but blue skies for years now I think Mother Nature is planning an all out attack for us in the future.

I live in NC (Hurricane alley) and we almost expect to get hit by a Hurricane on the regular; and I always figured by the time it got to NYC its a tropical depression or less but WOW at the damage/pictures. Sounds like something else...we've had nothing but blue skies for years now I think Mother Nature is planning an all out attack for us in the future.

My neighborhood got it the worst, especially the park. Every other block has at least three cars impaled and crushed. Luckily the tornado passed over my block and did very little damage. Must have been in the eye or something.

My neighborhood got it the worst, especially the park. Every other block has at least three cars impaled and crushed. Luckily the tornado passed over my block and did very little damage. Must have been in the eye or something.

My block seems to be fine. A bunch of small branches on the ground but that's it. Saw some pictures of the rest of my area, some places got hit real hard.

My block seems to be fine. A bunch of small branches on the ground but that's it. Saw some pictures of the rest of my area, some places got hit real hard.

Originally Posted by Proshares

+%*# was crazy out here. I felt horrible to hear that lady who pulled over on the expressway and got killed RIP. My part of Queens got hit pretty bad.
^What happened exactly?

+%*# was crazy out here. I felt horrible to hear that lady who pulled over on the expressway and got killed RIP. My part of Queens got hit pretty bad.
^What happened exactly?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Was this a thunderstorm?
a tornado

it was actually nice in florida yesterday too
eek.gif

I only remember a tropical storm passing (I think) tru. Hurricanes aint no joke either tho
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Was this a thunderstorm?
a tornado

it was actually nice in florida yesterday too
eek.gif

I only remember a tropical storm passing (I think) tru. Hurricanes aint no joke either tho
30t6p3b.gif

^What happened exactly?

^What happened exactly?

^What happened exactly?

^What happened exactly?

^What happened exactly?

^What happened exactly?

Back
Top Bottom