NYC SUMMIT IDEAS??? ( Original Plan Backfire )

Okay, the plan was supposed to be a prospect park BBQ for July 11th. But after me & crazy dav0 did a little research you needed a permit to BBQ if you weregoing to have over 25 people which I know we would've for sure. Dav0 went down to the park to try & get the permit and come to find out you have tobook your spot in the park like 6 months in advance
sick.gif
, so now we'restuck without a plan..

Whoever comes up with the best idea we'll take that and run with it I guess

Ben
nerd.gif

Kerry
nerd.gif

JJ
nerd.gif

Fab
nerd.gif

LMAO. Did I time warp back to 2004? Make it on July 10 or 11 and I'll be there. Should be able to get Davis there too.

I dunno, go bowling or something.

With Ben recently getting engaged, I don't think he plans to do a summit.

ABH and ninjahood can thug it out at the parade. and we can see who NS in real life
laugh.gif

August DR parade >>> July 11th sausage fest
indifferent.gif

let's do it in august. ABH and ninjahood can thug it out at the parade. and we can see who NS in real life

plus i'll be in NYC and it'll be my first time. i'll even bring my sister...

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

August DR parade >>> July 11th sausage fest
indifferent.gif

let's do it in august. ABH and ninjahood can thug it out at the parade. and we can see who NS in real life

plus i'll be in NYC and it'll be my first time. i'll even bring my sister...

Parades tend to be lame now a days. Them birds aint trying to get hollered at anymore.

Edit: Pics of your sis?

Parade's not gonna be a good look.

Henz, you not ballin on the 11th? I think that's when dudes are trying to go next.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

LMAO. Did I time warp back to 2004?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

that reminds me, some pics from that summit (or earlier) are at
henz0talk.yuku.com
omg, i'm on the ground dying over here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

357082136.jpg

357082142.jpg

357082249.jpg

357082321.jpg

If ben baller is gonna be there we might as well get a group vip at a club.
I can only imagine the sloppy smuttys that I can pull from his orbit.

I know every one of you NY dudes knows at least 10 promoters.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

If ben baller is gonna be there we might as well get a group vip at a club.
I can only imagine the sloppy smuttys that I can pull from his orbit.

I know every one of you NY dudes knows at least 10 promoters.
Just turned 21...bout to form a tangent off benballer's swag
pimp.gif

how about the canarsie pier? its free to bbq, but you need permit too. Not sure how far in advance you gotta book it. i didnt see too many people out there.maybe you can chek it.

Or, Floyd Bennett Field, or Fort Tilden, or Rockaway Beach?

Would this work???

If you know you're gonna have more than 25 people, get to the park early and nab more than one grill. That way you can split the folks up all in thegeneral vicinity, and if anyone questions you as to if you know everyone, you can play dumb....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Would this work???

If you know you're gonna have more than 25 people, get to the park early and nab more than one grill. That way you can split the folks up all in the general vicinity, and if anyone questions you as to if you know everyone, you can play dumb....
yea right.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Would this work???

If you know you're gonna have more than 25 people, get to the park early and nab more than one grill. That way you can split the folks up all in the general vicinity, and if anyone questions you as to if you know everyone, you can play dumb....
yea right.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
exactly what i was thinking uhm maybe Flushing Meadow Park? i stay seeing MAD people over there so i doubt we'll need a permit.

Back
Top Bottom