NYC SUMMIT IDEAS??? ( Original Plan Backfire )

rooftop at williamsburg and females(hopefully) sounds good.
pimp.gif

if a few hipster girls will show up, then me and KingJay will have fun with that.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Not a bad thing to switch up from the latinas for just oneday/night, right Jay?
laugh.gif

Yes sir. And yeah, I'll leave the Hispanic ladies alone for a spell
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Elan aka ebeatz. Rosedale's gift to the world.

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:
NO WAY. not after that solesupreme attempt.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I need Kerry to break down that day again.

wasnt it a failed sneaker battle or somethin like that?

No, it was just kinda wack. Hot as $#!% outside and we couldn't even get a spot in the shade. Just a bunch of dudes standing around looking at Carra's pigeons and some dude on rollerblades wearing a voltage yellow shirt fell and busted his @@@ right in front of us. There was some kind of raffle or something and then we left. It was like a Cali summit, but without the nice weather and Asian girls.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

the summit dead?

I wanna go! Wasn't the last one a disaster at ESPN Zone?
sick.gif

Disaster ... don't remind me ...

lma0 @ S&T vids showing up ...

trying to get a permit for prospect park was a disaster
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
@ the roof ... whas the limit ??

Originally Posted by henz0

I like drews idea
pimp.gif
.. Now hopefully we can get the ball rolling.

Ima holla @ you thru pm drew

Mecks good looking on the help too, fwd me that thru pm im sure it'll be useful

Speakup after everything is FINALIZED i'll create another post giving all the details, etc..

The hardest part is going to be figuring out how many people wanna show up / drews allowing to show up

Well you can def. put me on that list of people showing up. If you guys can get the details together Ill contribute whatever I can

i swear to everything what the hell was i doing rocking jerseys..i mean i love sports and all, but i shake my head at myself...well, i guess you are a productof your environment. as long as frail *+#* canadians dont show up, ill be good...

here goes the budget spreadsheet i was talking about. obvioisly you guys are going to have to edit a few of the prices because im sure they are different onthe eastcoast

Preview:

110cegi.jpg

Download it as excel here:

budget.jpg - 0.08MB

if you need anymore help let me know. henz i send you a pm.

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

i swear to everything what the hell was i doing rocking jerseys..i mean i love sports and all, but i shake my head at myself...well, i guess you are a product of your environment. as long as frail *+#@ canadians dont show up, ill be good...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif