Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Phil turned down a deal for Bargs and THJ supposedly.

Good. Let them expire. If he got a commitment from lebron he would have made the trade but lebron knows he wouldnt be able to win just him and melo. Needs all the help he can get.

If melo and lebron opted in one year they could come here. They didn't so that's that. Don't be stupid clearing cap for no reason and wasting assets.

I trust Phil. That's about it. Whatever happens I'm not worried. I am very curious to see what Houston would look like with bosh though that interests me

Last edited:
Wolves have all the leverage if they pull trigger now instead of waiting. There are other teams that he'll resign with (Bos, LA, GS etc).

There is absolute no need for them to trade him to the Cavs. All those teams offers are better than the Cavs offer if Wiggins isnt included.

Last edited:
Melo isn't worth 130M :x Put your faith in Phil and not Melo to bring a championship to NY :D
Phil is the one offering him the max though. So yeah put faith in Phil and all of his moves.

Don't question da GAWD
7/7, 8:45 PM: Don’t pay attention to the media, and rumors. They don’t know yet.

This Carl guy already seems smart.

Not buying in to the LeBron stuff though, just entertain the thought of it for lulz.
cue X-files music...

Phil sits down with the Lakers and does operation "make us both better"....

Lakers - rebuilding mode
Knicks - win now mode
Timberwolves - get something for Love mode

Knicks - dump Amare and Bargs, however have to throw in Shump
Timberwolves - let Love leave for the Lakers, where he always wanted to play

and now the for the bomb shell...

Lakers - get rid of Pau AND Kobe, and be in position to have buku $$ next year to bring in some major talent

Knicks get Pau and Kobe
Lakers get Kevin Love
Timberwolves get Amare, Bargs, Shump and draft picks up the ying yang twins

View media item 1069630
Damn Kevin Love gets completely screwed in that deal :lol: :rofl:

I don't think the Cavs need to trade Wiggins to get Love. They have the leverage if the Wolves know Love wants to leave. Offer something small with draft picks and the Wolves would have no choice to take it. Not many better deals on the table.

Cleveland all of a sudden becomes the best place for LeBron to play (basketball wise), not even "storyline" wise.
Man ppl said the same thing about leverage and Denver a full season before Melo became a FA and were still forced to trade him before the deadline and the Knicks gave up all that crap and picks.

Last edited:
That Carl stuff doesn't work wih free agency. He called the Kidd thing but there weren't other factors involved. Free agency is a fluid process he could be telling the truth and still be wrong.

Wolves have all the leverage if they pull trigger now instead of waiting. There are other teams that he'll resign with (Bos, LA, GS etc).

There is absolute no need for them to trade him to the Cavs. All those teams offers are better than the Cavs offer if Wiggins isnt included.

Na I have to disagree. Kevin Love has the most leverage, no team will trade for him unless they know he signs. So he dictates where he goes. If he wants to go to Cleveland to play with Bron Bron, then the Cavs hold the leverage. Same Melo situation from a couple years ago, but this time I'm sure the Cavs will learn from our mistakes and lowball them.

If they don't agree, then Kevin Love leaves for nothing. Rather have 3 first round draft picks and Bennet/Waiters than nothing. Cavs don't need to give up Wiggins yet, pressure is on the Wolves not the Cavs in that hypothetical scenario. Unless of course Bron comes in and says so.

Last edited:

I understand what you're saying, but do you really think that out of every single team in the league Love will only resign with the Cavs? This is a first time 25 year old FA we're talking about. Yes he wants to win but there are better cities he can win in.

Cities that he'd be interested in living in for the prime years of his career, where he can still win in.

Last edited:
roll.gif
 . The title change 
laugh.gif

I understand what you're saying, but do you really think that out of every single team in the league Love will only resign with the Cavs? This is a first time 25 year old FA we're talking about. Yes he wants to win but there are better cities he can win in.

Cities that he'd be interested in living in for the prime years of his career, where he can still win in.

Yea so those teams are Los Angeles and NY. But they don't have anything to offer the Wolves before the trade deadline. Maybe the Lakers give up Randle but even then Love isn't going to want to play for that washed up squad, even if it is his hometown. Also the Warriors don't want to give up Thompson.

If LeBron goes to the Cavs and Love wants to play with LeBron - Cavs are negociating with the best cards and the most leverage. If the Wolves don't take the lowball offer. Then they get nothing, Love walks in FA to either Knicks or Lakers - and they just wasted time and money to be set back 5 years.

Wolves know they're a small market team, they can't afford to get nothing. They'd have to settle with what Cleveland gives them (which would honestly be pretty good and better than most offers even if it doesn't include Wiggins).

ive been visiting the realgm forums just to see what the latest updates are and this guy carl posts random comments that drives everyone crazy... he said that we were a laughing stock for so long but not no more then said 6 + 7 = 13 so everyone assumed lebron and melo playing for the knicks and phil jackson... he got the jason kidd story right even before it hit the fan so that gave him instant credibility... but now some people are thinking he just trollin

Back
Top Bottom