Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
hopefully he doesnt take the max, even though its been offered. hell if he even gave up 3mil a year that would help. not like he doesnt have endorsements that cover that.

now i dont have to get rid of my melo jersey :lol:... im not like cavs fan wasting good money on a jersey just to burn it... i would have gave it to my home country... but im keeping it now

Sorry about the last post. I like reading OrdioMongo' tweets. It's kinda stupid, but it's funny. Just ignore that part. I'm glad Melo has a faith in Phil Jackson. It's always a good sign when a star believes in someone from our front office. I mean our front office was always awful.

Now we should be favorite to land Pau Gasol? I hope so.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 10m
Within Anthony's circle, belief's been this, sources tell Y: Get NY's $129M now, figure out destination later. You can always get a trade.

I knew he was staying without a doubt. He just wanted to experience the wining and dining of being a free agent. He made the right decision imo since he's part of the reason the Knicks are in the position they're in trading damn near the entire team to acquire him. The question is now, what magic tricks does the Zen Master have up his sleeve. I think something big is going to happen

Ya'll know I'm not the biggest Melo fan. But I'm happy he's staying.

I think this team is headed towards a positive path with Phil, he's already shown it. So even I have some faith. :pimp:

Plus knowing the way Melo loves his money, I never thought he was ever going anywhere :lol:

Last edited:
I never trust any player about source. I learned my lesson from this.

jared-dudley-worst-celebrity-tweets.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a little shocked at just how much our roster is being underrated. This squad can easily win 50 games in my opinion and thats without potential additions like Gasol. Am I really alone on that??

rather be underrated then have any expectations. little thin up front but we should be good for45 wins and the playoffs.

I'm a little shocked at just how much our roster is being underrated. This squad can easily win 50 games in my opinion and thats without potential additions like Gasol. Am I really alone on that??

It can happen, depends how everyone fits. I think with Melo resigning now Phil can make additional realistic moves.

we are one piece away from the 50 mark IMO... remember, we have a rookie coach too so that is a huge part

The only thing in excited about is having a smart PG that can hit his open shots and a real good bench.

I expect the rest of the pieces to fall by next summer.

Last edited:
we are one piece away from the 50 mark IMO... remember, we have a rookie coach too so that is a huge part

Im not worried about Fisher too much honestly. Hes in a better position as a first year coach imo than Kidd was last year. Guy was president of the players union and has Phil in his corner. Not that there wont be quirks but I feel good about him

Not ready to talk 50 games yet. I'll be more confident about how many games when we play like our first 20 games of the season. 
laugh.gif

with melo back i have no doubt in my mind we can make the playoffs... i want to say top 4 in the east but im not going to get ahead of myself just yet :lol:

bruh ever since 2010, i absolutely can not stand the word "sources."

my lit class in college my professor reminded us to "cite our sources."

i wanted to smack that *****.

thanks Broussard.

realistically i hope Melo stays, and we get a productive year out of Amare. If we can snatch Pau this year too for the low, that would be great. and would help possibly get Marc in 15.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom