Bargs/Stat

rotation players:

Outlaw

Aldrich

Dalembert?

Damn that's a terrible roster
laugh.gif
yeah no ****

@nyknicks: #Knicks GM @scmills (Steve Mills) on today's trade: "One of our goals was to balance the roster out from a position standpoint."

@nyknicks: Mills on Outlaw: "We really like Cleanthony, but he is a rookie, so we wanted to make sure we had some veteran help at that position."

@nyknicks: Mills on @QuincyAcy: "He just adds a lot of energy. He defends, he can play multiple positions, runs the floor, blocks shots."

Most likely Fish roles with...

Caldo
Shump
Melo
Amare
Dalembert/Aldrich

Bench:
Larkin
THJ
JR
Bargs/Early
Smith

Blowout games/situations:
Prigs
Cleanthony
Outlaw
Acy

Last edited:
He's living the life. 6'9, making millions sitting on the bench while living in Cali and then NYC.

Rings and ish is cool but being a bench warmer ain't nothing to be ashamed about
laugh.gif
Until you're out of the league at 32, and have no income for the next half of your life 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
mean.gif

Most likely Fish roles with...

Caldo
Shump
Melo
Amare
Dalembert/Aldrich

Bench:
Larkin
THJ
JR
Bargs/Early
Smith

Blowout games/situations:
Prigs
Cleanthony
Outlaw
Acy
 aldrich should not get more play than Acy

Last edited:
I actually like what Aldrich was showing at the end of last season. He ended looking more promising than Tyler, and like he can actually be a solid rim protector off the bench.

Aldrich is the perfect 5 for the triangle, one of the reasons i'm so high on him starting.

Last edited:
Entertain me. Name 10 guys you would rather have as your back up and in the locker room than Prigioni. Guy does the little things, he doesn't complain, he reigns in his teammates, but we don't like him as a role player because he doesn't chew up defenses with tier 1 athleticism. Cool. Guy's a back up that doesn't turn the ball over or negatively affect the pace of the game. But he's not worth keeping on the roster.

He was getting solid minutes as Felton began to get bench time, so he wasn't really our number two guard. Especially since our numer one isn't a legit number 1. Also, we need to get rid of guards, who else should go instead of Prigs an Ellington? Nobody. Those are the two that would have the least contribution this year as oppose to someone we bring in using that contract space.

As for backup point guards (in no particular order):

Avery Bradley
Norris Cole
Patrick Beverly
Party Mills
Daren Collison
Kendall Marshall
DJ Augustin
CJ Watson

And that's it really.

Ewww.

trade is basically trash for trash. im assuming the contracts we got will help us in the future right?

Acy is decent. block shots, finishes at the rim. but thats about it.
Outlaw is capable of making shots but is inconsistent, can guard 1-4.
(both of those reports are from me being their teammate on My Career in 2K14 :rofl: )

Back
Top Bottom