Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Prigs' impact is beyond stats man. Don't you guys realize the amount of knuckleheads and low IQ guys on our team? Prigs is probably in practice breaking **** down for these cats each day. He's an asset on the bench and in the locker room. He doesn't detract when he's on the court. What more can you ask for from a backup at his salary? Oh he's 37, big deal. Shane Larkin is a youngin, you rather he not learn from a wily vet like Prigs?

My bad I thought age was your factor on Priggy. Theres a reason he was in the rotation last year over Toure and still be ahead of him if Priggy ain't traded. And we all know Priggy ain't no damn John Stockton they only thing they have in common is position and playing at 37...
I am with you that he is a better option that Toure. No doubt

I criticize Melo much more than I used too but he's still one of my favorite players in the league. Too talented

Are there better veteran guards out there that phil could acquire for Prigs and ellington?

I like priggs but he was part of the reason the defense sucked badly last year... he got the occasional steal every now and then but thats about it.... i know he can hit 3s but its counter productive if giving up points on the other end especially at the end of the game

I like priggs but he was part of the reason the defense sucked badly last year... he got the occasional steal every now and then but thats about it.... i know he can hit 3s but its counter productive if giving up points on the other end especially at the end of the game

switching everything and not knowing how to rotate is why the defense sucked last year. can't be blaming Prigs for the defense when he's out there 10 minutes a game. He won't be able to guard CP3/Westbrook/etc. but he can handle his own against other less explosive guards.

I rather be flipping Ellington for a big body than another guard. Even if it's someone to use up 6 fouls.
I should've rephrased that question to say "are there other vets out there better than prigs" 

Where he wouldn't be a liability on the court, and would be a good mentor in the locker room

Prigs' impact is beyond stats man. Don't you guys realize the amount of knuckleheads and low IQ guys on our team? Prigs is probably in practice breaking **** down for these cats each day. He's an asset on the bench and in the locker room. He doesn't detract when he's on the court. What more can you ask for from a backup at his salary? Oh he's 37, big deal. Shane Larkin is a youngin, you rather he not learn from a wily vet like Prigs?
yep he's a vet - great court vision, smart playmaker, has a load of experience playing ball  - none of those are negative

i feel like he did a lot with very little. i particularly think he played well as part of a pg tandem so he could do very well with calderon

via sbnation

The New York Knicks will trade guard Wayne Ellington, forward Jeremy Tyler and a 2016 second-round pick to the Sacramento Kings for forwards Quincy Acy and Travis Outlaw, people with knowledge of the situation told USA TODAY Sports.

via sbnation

The New York Knicks will trade guard Wayne Ellington, forward Jeremy Tyler and a 2016 second-round pick to the Sacramento Kings for forwards Quincy Acy and Travis Outlaw, people with knowledge of the situation told USA TODAY Sports.
that sounds ******* terrible.

via sbnation

Who is that?? Is he better than Tyler?

I like Quincy Acy, and Outlaw is a good replacement for Shump.

I *** with it, but i know alot of people wont because of Jeremy Tyler.

Giving up a draft pick to get Travis Outlaw back is so 2006.

Stupid trade in my eyes cause I've never seen Acy play.

Last edited:
its a lateral move imo. we didnt really improve. we got slightly better on defense, but we gave up a draft pick, so to me its a wash.

Hmmm.

Don't know what to think.

Acy is a 6'8 tweener type. Good athlete, solid rebounder, not a great defender....basically he's a smaller Reggie Evans. He did real well this Summer League though, he might be coming around.

I've seen Outlaw more in 2K than in actual games this year :lol:

Tyler was a role playing project....I'm not too hurt over him going, I just want to know if it makes us better short-term and long term.

Back
Top Bottom