Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I know they probably will beat us but i like seeing the marquee matchups even if we get beat down like last year :lol:

I need to work on my spanish 
frown.gif

I have no faith in new foams, no matter what color. Saw a chick with the "spider man" joints on this morning and they looked like fake foams from the shape. I can't spend $250 on that. I had to break the foam evolution down to a dude in HOH on 125th on Monday. Dude was 50 
laugh.gif

I have no faith in new foams, no matter what color. Saw a chick with the "spider man" joints on this morning and they looked like fake foams from the shape. I can't spend $250 on that. I had to break the foam evolution down to a dude in HOH on 125th on Monday. Dude was 50 :lol: .

They were always one of my favs. I still have some from '98. Never really got into the recent "Foam phase". But I've always bought "Knicks" colorways. Still got those Penny 1 "Knicks", actually bought them off a NTer back in '03 I think.

Last edited:

I have no faith in new foams, no matter what color. Saw a chick with the "spider man" joints on this morning and they looked like fake foams from the shape. I can't spend $250 on that. I had to break the foam evolution down to a dude in HOH on 125th on Monday. Dude was 50 
laugh.gif

They were always one of my favs. I still have some from '98. Never really got into the recent "Foam phase". But I've always bought "Knicks" colorways. Still got those Penny 1 "Knicks", actually bought them off a NTer back in '03 I think.
The Penny 1 NYK cw came out in '05. I still have my pair too. Those are 
nthat.gif
 no doubt. They def messed up foams. Foams come in basically 3 colors, white, blue, black. When they messed with that, it got dicey 
laugh.gif

Spiderman foams? I'm out the loop....I don't even know what's coming out anymore lol

I will say this, the Coppers and Eggplants were dope as hell. Gym Greens and Pewters weren't too bad either. The other 90% I could do without.

I never got to own a pair of Royals or ANY foams that i liked, probably never will (shrugs).

Last edited:
ya i cut down on foams completely... i dont really buy them like anymore since they got all these crazy colorways... but copped the yeezys though :pimp:

Spiderman foams? I'm out the loop....I don't even know what's coming out anymore lol

I will say this, the Coppers and Eggplants were dope as hell. Gym Greens and Pewters weren't too bad either. The other 90% I could do without.

I never got to own a pair of Royals or ANY foams that i liked, probably never will (shrugs).
"Spidermans" are that monstrosity that have the red/black/blue gradient. I don't like the shoe, or the nickname, but that's what they're called for better or worse. I've never held pewters,coppers or eggplants in hand, but I have held gym greens...
mean.gif
sick.gif
. They felt very cheap to me. The gym green material looked screen printed on, which seems to be standard practice now for foams. That's a big negative for me. You scrape the shoe and the color comes off. What part of the game is that? 
mean.gif

ya i cut down on foams completely... i dont really buy them like anymore since they got all these crazy colorways... but copped the yeezys though
pimp.gif
I held the yeezy foams in hand....disgusting. They felt significantly lighter than any foam I'm used to. Foams used to feel like bricks on your feet when you wore them, let alone balling in them. When I held the yeezy foams in my hand I couldn't comprehend paying $250 for them, but that's my personal taste. Compared to the foams I had (2000 all black pros and '01 Royal Pros), these new joints are a joke for the most part.

I've never been a foam guy, too bulky for me. And what they are doing to them now is a crime. Anybody see the wheat cw they dropping?

Actually, I bought the pine green foams for a friend, and I liked them a lot. Wish I copped for myself :lol:

I've never been a foam guy, too bulky for me. And what they are doing to them now is a crime. Anybody see the wheat cw they dropping?
There's no more bulk. The retail pairs now feel like the faked pairs from 10 years ago in terms of weight and overall feel. Wheat foams are 
sick.gif

i sold all my foams shortly after i got the pine greens. the hype go too real and i needed cash at the time :rolleyes

ive thought about buying a couple pairs, but then i remember howd they felt compared to the flyknits/AMs, which is all i wear now.

I copped the stealths and happy with the purchase. They're holding up well and I want to dye the bottom whenever they yellow out. Also copped the suns foams because they were 99 bucks in an outlet..

Back
Top Bottom