Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Due to the unfortunate incident with Paul George, I think the Knicks have a real good shot at the playoffs.

yall see JR instagram post? that dude is reckless for saying that... he was insensitive but had a point

jr quote and the pic was a black kid with a sign dont shoot im just young black and walking

Our people dying everyday by police everyday for no reason but you want to keep posting pics of Robin Williams cause he made you laugh even tho he killed him self!

yall see JR instagram post? that dude is reckless for saying that... he was insensitive but had a point

jr quote and the pic was a black kid with a sign dont shoot im just young black and walking

You forgot the part where he said #Butthat'snoneofmybusiness

Anyway, I could careless if some kid was killed or if Robin Williams killed himself. Until people stand up for EVERYONE in this world and not just people of their race/skin color/ethnicity then JR is just as bad.

I hate when people fight, scream and ***** for equality. Just as long as their people get the equality, right? ******* idiot.

You got some serious **** called genocide going down in the Middle East and people dying in Ukraine. But he only wants to talk about a black kid getting shot and killed. Yeah, he's all about civil rights and progression. Or at least that's the facade he's trying to portray with that picture he put up.

Last edited:

Our people dying everyday by police everyday for no reason but you want to keep posting pics of Robin Williams cause he made you laugh even tho he killed him self!
He really needs to just shut up. I understand what he was trying to say, but if he can't convey it correctly, he just needs to be quiet.

He really needs to just shut up. I understand what he was trying to say, but if he can't convey it correctly, he just needs to be quiet.

Exactly

He would've been fine if he left out the Robin Williams, and #Butthatsnoneofmybusiness. 

Dude isn't smart enough to talk on these issues.

Posted that loungin in the hut tub, while his whole team at Columbia Hospital on the cancer ward cheering up the kids.

JR dumb AF I swear

They let the slow kids play today
laugh.gif

Edit: I'm jelly

Last edited:
When do yall think the ticket plans will come out? Specifically the 10 game plan or something.

If that doesn't pan out, I'll be on StubHub heavy this season just like I was in season's past.

I went to 3 games last year:

-The opener vs Milwaukee
-The 48 pt loss to Boston (Still pissed off i paid money to watch that **** **** them)
-The Cavs game when JR crossed up Thompson & THJr scored 29

I'm definitely tryna go to more this year, i'll prob look into that 10 game plan.

-The opener vs Milwaukee
-The 48 pt loss to Boston (Still pissed off i paid money to watch that **** **** them)

I'm definitely tryna go to more this year, i'll prob look into that 10 game plan.
We had a 48 point loss to Boston? :rofl: I don't even remember that

-The opener vs Milwaukee

It was 41 points, my bad :rofl:

-The opener vs Milwaukee

It was 41 points, my bad :rofl:
It's all good man, I remember that game now though :lol: embarrassing as hell

Back
Top Bottom