Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Melo needs to gain some weight b. Reminds me of Stan in that episode of American Dad when he thought he was overweight.
Please our boy looks good. This is a good thing.

Reminds me more of Rocky in Rocky III than American ******* Dad.

After he trains with Apollo and Duke in the hood, comes back slimmer, and beats the **** out of Clubber Lang 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
That tank is deceiving, it's too big and makes him look skinny. Melo looking like he's in great shape 
nerd.gif

So wait since he took half up front his yearly salary after this year wouldn't be 4 year 64 mill deal (16 mill per) ? :nerd:

Idk why I don't understand this, but what happens when there is non guaranteed money? And let's say the player gets injured, leaves the league? What happens to that salary/cap space

My man torso was unbelievable :lol:
I didn't know what ep he was talking about but damn you wild for this comparison :lol: :rofl:
Idk why I don't understand this, but what happens when there is non guaranteed money? And let's say the player gets injured, leaves the league? What happens to that salary/cap space
There is no non-guaranteed money for this contract :lol: If he leaves the league like to go play soccer in Brazil or something, he can't come back to the league until that contract is up and he's not getting paid. It's effectively void to the cap but if he comes up with some sort of buyout to leave then that would be that.

I'm sure the Knicks learned their lessons and there's some insurance clause in the contract.
So wait since he took half up front his yearly salary after this year wouldn't be 4 year 64 mill deal (16 mill per) ? :nerd:
Correct, but for some reason the cap room stays the same
Cuz you can't find loop holes in the cap. Melo simply chose how to get paid. This is no different than having a different payment method.

If you really think bout it if this were to affect the cap, we wouldn't be able to give him 64 mil in one season anyway :lol: He'd be the only person signed to the team and everybody else would be vet min and rookie contract status.

Last edited:
The last GOOD game I went to (which means the last one I remember) was Christmas day v the Bulls pre-Melo.

Iirc, STAT had a crazy block on Rose that game.

And I went to the home opener last season, I think, or the season before.

Back
Top Bottom