Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Not surprised. They'll make a late run to make it look nice but I don't see anything changing today.

I would've at least wanted a competitive game. Not this pathetic showing of a team.

i hear that. :smh: Unfortunately I think it may be a while before they are competing this year. if at all.

I wont act like I wasn't hyped at the start of the season, I though we got better, but after the signings from camp (we needed another big, Ike Diagu would have been a way better option then Chris Smith IMO and probably everyone elses in this thread) and the first couple games before Chandler got hurt I saw that we were in for a LONG season.

We have 2 backup bigs (Amare/Kenyon) that were supposed to alternate games ? :lol:

Woodson didnt even have a rotation in place to start the season. :stoneface: how do you go away from something that made us successful last year ? (2 PG line-up) Now he wants to go back to it, but the cohesion is gone and the confidence they may have formed as a team is gone with it, because Woodson didnt have the confidence in it.

I said it a couple days ago. I would trade Melo for 1st round picks in this years draft and an expiring. I would also try to trade either Shumpert or J.R. (teams will want J.R. come the trade deadline cause at his contract, he's a bargain) whichever would bring back picks and or a solid young player.

I cant wait til Batgs, Stoudemire, Melo and Chandler expire after next season. :frown:

The jets are currently doing the best of all ny sports team. Think about that for a second. Even with the rangers playing better recently :rofl:

Last edited:
we're gettin smacked and i'm still watchin this :smh:

i should be sleeping on a rainy sunday but decided to drink all this dam bustelo ... these north end liquor commercials are the worst ....

Danny ****ing Green
mean.gif
He will always be this dude to me 
laugh.gif

2 things i can not wait for:

1. Canning woodson
2. Trading shumpert (even though he's my favorite knick, this team is not for him)

Exec: Rest Of NBA Values Iman Shumpert More Than Knicks
Nov 10, 2013 1:38 AM EST

The return of J.R. Smith could lead to the exit of Iman Shumpert given the belief that the New York Knicks might undervalue the young guard.

“The rest of the league seems to value Iman more than the Knicks do,” one Eastern Conference executive said. “And his value is high."

One plausible scenario is moving Shumpert for Denver Nuggets forward Kenneth Faried, especially when you factor in the health of Amar’e Stoudemire and Kenyon Martin.

The. Worse. Game. I don't even know if trading Shump would help, it is 6 games in and it looks like these dudes quit. I didn't think it would go this way. If people are relying on Earl to be a savior then it was over before it started.

Don't eem know what to say, but there isn't any effort being shown from the coaching staff to the players, let's trade a good young asset in Shump, but ignore Woody is not working, where's Lionel Hollins to make sense of this mess?

Realgm reported a trade for Iman Shumpert for Kenneth Faried could happen by deadline.

No Way. Never ever.

Proph trolling with the titles still? :lol:

This is getting embarassing. If this were to continue for another month or two I'd say blow it up. But how can you rebuild with no picks? :x

Last edited:
Fire Woodson already?

Yes. It cant come soon enough. In my honest opinion most of our problems stem from his defensive and offensive "philosophy." His coaching exposes all of our weaknesses.

We have the talent. There is no way this team should be playing like this. There is a coach out there that can make this work :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom