Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Bargnani's basketball IQ is amazing. It's shame that he doesn't have athleticism. Great box out and defense by Bargnani on Hibbert. I enjoy watching Melo bullying on George.

Its sad if the bargs trade is the reason grunwald got canned mwithout him we may not have a W

Bargs has played well, or at least within his capabilities. I still don't like him and eventually he'll fade back into Trash Bargs. But for now he's doing well and I can't say he isn't more useful than Novak or Camby.

I do want that pick back though. IDC if it's a switch situation.

You guys still want Novak and Marcus "day-to-day" Camby?
I would. Ask a Torontonian about Bargs 
laugh.gif
. Camby, no.

You guys still want Novak and Marcus "day-to-day" Camby?

I don't think dealing Novak and Camby is the reason why fans dislike the trade. It's all about first round pick even though the Nuggets have the right to swap our pick. First round pick 's trade value is always nice.

Last edited:
I liked Novak's shooting too, but when his 3pt shot wasn't there he couldn't do much else..Bargs could put it on the floor and shoot or drive to the basket, and he's been playing some pretty good low post d.

I agree about giving away the draft pick though.

Last edited:
I liked Novak's shooting too, but when his 3pt shot wasn't there he couldn't do much else..Bargs could put it on the floor and shoot or drive to the basket, and he's been playing some pretty good low post d.

I agree about giving away the draft pick though.
I think the jury is still out on Bargs. I cannot get out of my head how much Toronto hates that man 
laugh.gif
, and they don't hate anybody up there.

Back
Top Bottom