Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Good thing melo is fat so Artest can't break his ribs with hard D

Ayo
you're incorrigible 
laugh.gif

We're gonna miss Jason Kidd at times this season.

Hopefully Prigs steps it up with extended minutes.

Tyson says he's been hitting the weights all summer, put on 15 - 20 pounds and is working on his offense.

Last edited:
Hope he remembers to actually work out his legs :lol:

Also don't know how I feel about a big man putting on 20 pounds when he's 31 years old

We need another serviceable big man.

Bargnani and Amar'e ain't cutting it, and I don't like KMart at Center against bigger teams like Indiana.

We need another serviceable big man.

Bargnani and Amar'e ain't cutting it, and I don't like KMart at Center against bigger teams like Indiana.

I'm hoping either Cole Aldrich and Jeremy Tyler could be decent and make the team

Felton, Prigioni, Udrih
Shumpert, JR, Hardaway
Melo, MWP
Amare, KMart, Bargnani
Tyson

Are all definitely making it, and that's 12 there. So we have 3 roster spots for:
Cole Aldrich, Ike Diogu, CJ Leslie, Toure Murray, Jeremy Tyler, CDR, Josh Powell, Chris Smith

I'm guessing Aldirch, CJ, Tyler make it from that group. Though they Knicks will prob find a way to pay Chris Smith, maybe another full season IR and let him travel w/ the team.

I rather have Murry than Aldrich even though we need size. Cole hasn't struck as a player worth anything, while Murry has potential to develop into a real solid guard.

Any of y'all play 2k14 yet?

Getting 2k14 2mm, heard it's pretty much the same as 2k13 with a couple of minor changes 2k13.5??? :rolleyes

Anyone else feel that way?

Back
Top Bottom