Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Welp go bye Melo this offseason, JR trash *** might well leave also, & hopefully Amare's bum *** retires too...

Then just rebuild the team around Bargs.

PS: Happy Thanksgiving to those that are still up, get fat & give thanks. Enjoy yall & b safe....

Peace. :smokin

Nobody on this team is a leader b.
Watching these postgame interviews, these dudes here making millions and have no type of confidence in their voice.

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys, We don't celebrate here in England so have a good day Knicks fam 8)

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in here, lurkers included :lol:

Ya'll better not let the Knicks affect your day with the fam, seriously.

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys, We don't celebrate here in England so have a good day Knicks fam 8)

Happy Thanksgiving. Even tho you're English, I want to thank your Puritan relatives for landing on Plymouth Rock and inviting the native Americans to a feast. They got along well after that.

Can we start thinking of the future now, seriously this is the team that was built for championships? Amare please stop *****in about ball movement when i read something that you had the ball 35 or so times in the post and only passed out 3 times. Where the ball movement AMARE?

Forget this team its not going to work, MELO needs to pack up and go where ever he wants. With MELO we are not a threat in the east bc of lack of ball movement. Look at teams like miami, indy, bulls, atlanta they all move the damn ball.

Dont get me started on rebounding, we are horrible. Even with chandler we were horrible. Chandler is a overhyped rebounder, he barely avg 10 per game, and yet we are one of the worst fg shooting teams. Guys like jordan from the clippers, gortat, drummond, johnson from the raps are all paid to rebound the ball. None of them are paid for there spectacular post up games.

Knicks keys to saving the season PLAY DEFENSE,PASS THE DAMN BALL, REBOUND

@NY_KnicksPR: TDIKH: (2010) @Amareisreal begins franchise record streak of 9 straight with at least 30 pts, scoring 37 in 125-116 2OT W at @detroitpistons

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom