Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Losing sucks period. But at least if you lose and you "accidentally" get a top draft pick then it's worth it. But we won't even own our own pick this year :lol: It's all bad.

I wonder how wild things will get by the trade deadline. Unlike past seasons we actually have some trade pieces and players with high trade value.

I'd even be down for a 90% white team at this point.

W/e works at this point.

We should get like the moneyball GM to revamp this team.

Last edited:
i'm not sure the knicks exactly have trade pieces that could get them much in return at this point

for instance, shumpert's value has sunk. who else we got? felton?

besides, i think other teams know they kinda have us where they want us so i'd be surprised if the knicks got anything favorable from their dealings

Jason kidd meant alot to the offense... he always made the extra pass
Been told people Jason Kidd >.
Floor general, with leadership and superior basketball IQ...plus he lead our team in steals last season and all people can talk about is his playoff performance. Basketballs about smarts and thats why he could have kept playing if he wanted to.

I hate this franchise.
Come join the Phoenix Suns bandwagon, such a classy organization :pimp:

i'm not sure the knicks exactly have trade pieces that could get them much in return at this point

besides, i think other teams know they kinda have us where they want us so i'd be surprised if the knicks got anything favorable from their dealings

We aint got ****, trade Dolan first...like I've been saying.
I wouldve been traded Shumpert for Dion Waiters.

Knicks fans will find this interesting...

NY Sports Down Under ‏@NYAustralia 59m

@ELGINDOTCOM NYK record with Stat & Melo 46-51 NYK record with Stat & no Melo 32-33 NYK record with Melo & no Stat 47-17

STAT about to get that Marbury treatment. No fault of his....finger (obviously) needs to be pointed at the FO for thinking these two could co-exist.

I'm not even talking about getting anything in return really. J.R. got a favorable contract, Shump still has value, STAT got an expiring contract, other nice trade pieces to dump, we can S&T Melo since he want his money, etc. Get some draft picks from all of that.

At this point, if this is another losing season with more failure and disappointment than anything else, I'm finally for unloading this squad, coaching team, and management so we can tank for a few years and try rebuilding through the draft. Not the Donnie Walsh way either (cuz he made some questionable signings and buckled under pressure when it comes down to it). The right way.

If not that we're stuck with how Dolan wants to do things.

"Hit me."

eek.gif
roll.gif
Soon as I peeped that, I knew he was gonna get fined.  Way too blatant
laugh.gif

A day later and Jason Kidd's pockets are $50K lighter.

I'm not even talking about getting anything in return really. J.R. got a favorable contract, Shump still has value, STAT got an expiring contract, other nice trade pieces to dump, we can S&T Melo since he want his money, etc. Get some draft picks from all of that.

At this point, if this is another losing season with more failure and disappointment than anything else, I'm finally for unloading this squad, coaching team, and management so we can tank for a few years and try rebuilding through the draft. Not the Donnie Walsh way either (cuz he made some questionable signings and buckled under pressure when it comes down to it). The right way.

If not that we're stuck with how Dolan wants to do things.

We're not allowed to sign and trade Melo if we're over the cap. We'd have to ship him out before February. Only option.

Even then we'd get a bad deal because whatever teams he's traded to he probably won't sign with, he'd still pursue Free Agency, so no guarantee.

I'm with you tho, I'd do anything I could to rebuild and offload everyone if this continues. But it's just so damn hard with no first round picks. Horrible timing also, this is the best draft class in a while. Our timing is just never great.

Last edited:
Knicks fans will find this interesting...
STAT about to get that Marbury treatment. No fault of his....finger (obviously) needs to be pointed at the FO for thinking these two could co-exist.

That's pretty silly, there's not much of a difference between "Melo and no Stat" and what they have now, Stat doesn't play and has no impact

That's pretty silly, there's not much of a difference between "Melo and no Stat" and what they have now, Stat doesn't play and has no impact
Well he did have a +/- of -27 against the clippers in 20 minutes, so there was an "impact" :lol:
When he was in the game they immediately exploited him

Last edited:
Well he did have a +/- of -27 against the clippers in 20 minutes, so there was an "impact" :lol:
When he was in the game they immediately exploited him

Yup, Melo came back and we got within single digits.

STAT is too much of a defensive liability at this point.

STAT has a huge negative impact. 100% sure if he didn't play 1 minute this season we'd have a much better record.

Actually its kinda hilarious that we either won or were very close to winning (IND/HOU) in games STAT didn't play or played less than 10 minutes.

Yup, Melo came back and we got within single digits.

STAT is too much of a defensive liability at this point.

Offensive liability too. He tries to post up but he can't jump to get the hook shot over the defender.

He doesn't pass out of the post either. Once he gets the ball it's dribbled off his leg, he travels, or he attempts a hook shot (which usually misses).

Back
Top Bottom