Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
H20 to coaching job? I can understand if they hire him for shooting coach. But head coaching job? :x

knicks about to make houston the coach if woodson dont turn it around
Man :lol: :smh: I was all down for H20 as GM one day not head coach. That's messed up, they basically putting him out to pasture cuz once he steps down or gets fired he'll probably lose his other/previous job.

PS4 is trash.
Sony is where the grown men are....Microsoft is for the Eddy Curry and Mardy Collins of the world.
south_park_60532.jpg

Yall on southpark **** :lol:

Last edited:
I could see several teams in that 4-7 range with a couple pieces definitely pulling the move if he agrees to resign and their "guy" is off the board.

Bobcats, Pelicans, Sixers, Kings to name some.

Trading Carmelo is so damn stupid it's laughable

1. You're not getting anything for him unless he agreed to sign with that team. He won't do that because its less money.
2. When he's not on the court, this team looks even worse which is almost impossible.

We have a top 10-15 player in the league, makes no sense to trade him.

-Woodson has lost the team.
-No cohesiveness or trust
-No defense
-77 is a ball stopper, have too many already
-team tries to play one on one

yeah a lot of people really want it to be carmelo anthony's fault, but it's just not like that

i dont know where stephen a gets his info from, but dude is a pest now

Wait Barg is a ball stopper too now. Well damn.

Last edited:
^ yes, the ball stops. 90% of the time he touches the ball, he shoots. Only way he doesn't is if he's guarded and can't take the shot. He can score but he's a big part of why we don't have rhythm on the court.

It's not completely Melo's fault but I think you have to consider every option possible. Though I'm starting to rethink my stance...it would only be worth it if you get a high pick in return and who's gonna trade a high pick for a potential young superstar for an older player who's superstar status is constantly questioned?

Last edited:
^ ya but the coaching staff wanted him to be more aggressive and take more shots... i see nothing wrong with his game because at least he plays decent compared to JR who chucks all game and is inefficient... and im not down with trading melo because hes the best player on this team since ewing... i cant really judge melo until he gets a legit #2 like okc, heat etc...ONE thing i do hate about melo is his lack of leadership by calling his team out to the media... it seems like after every game theres a new quote from him that looks bad... i guess that media policy doesnt apply to players :lol:

Last edited:
Man, I hate being a knick fan
laugh.gif
  I was at that game with a bunch of Knick fans and everyone was cheering for Mozgov.  He had 17 and 20 and Denver ran a pick and pop for him to shoot a three to get 20-20 on the last play.

What I'm saying is, the Nets fans have it just as hard.

Back
Top Bottom