Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters

laugh.gif

Last edited:
@I_Am_Iman: "@ALWAYSCLOSINGIT: @I_Am_Iman I bet you wish there was a block button for the NYC media" I def blocked them. They th3 main lames

I want Olympic Melo.

You mean the Melo who was playing with 10 all stars and just camped around the 3pt line, being wide open.

This thread is turning into a complete split between - trade Melo and don't trade Melo. Lol

So for you dudes who think it's "laughable" and "stupid" to consider trading Melo - would y'all like to see him leave next year for nothing? Isn't that stupid?

Last edited:
@I_Am_Iman: I'll leave y'all with that for th3 night. @kanyewest is forever my guy for his rants. #shumpshrugs

I want Olympic Melo.

You mean the Melo who was playing with 10 all stars and just camped around the 3pt line, being wide open.

This thread is turning into a complete split between - trade Melo and don't trade Melo. Lol

So for you dudes who think it's "laughable" and "stupid" to consider trading Melo - would y'all like to see him leave next year for nothing? Isn't that stupid?

So trade one of the best players in the league for nothing or keep one of the best players in the league and have a good chance of resigning him? I'll easily risk signing him this offseason. NY is still the leading team because its a big market, mad money and his squad.

As for 77 being a ball stopper. I think so. As soon as he touches the ball he throws it up. He doesn't pass often or well. Some games it works because he hits a good amount but for the most part, I think he breaks the flow that we rarely have anyways .

Last edited:
So trade one of the best players in the league for nothing or keep one of the best players in the league and have a good chance of resigning him? I'll easily risk signing him this offseason. NY is still the leading team because its a big market, mad money and his squad.

You think a 30 year old Melo is going to stay if this continues? Dude called our team a laughing stock today. Are you kidding? :lol:

Our market? - Maybe thats the only thing going for us.

Our Money? - Who cares, we don't spend it wisely and there is a cap we can't exceed. Means nothing.

Our Squad? - You're kidding right, our talent is going to convince him to stay? :lol:

Trade him for something, or lose him for nothing. Thats the way it's looking like right now.

just put in a request with my editor at B/R to switch from the Nets to the Knicks. hopefully i can be accommodated.

def wanna be writing about the knicks when the wheels fall off next week.

lmao my editor can't make the switch yet since there's not many Nets writers on board, but he's gonna throw me a Knicks assignment every other week as consolation :pimp:

i hope Shump stays put. even if his ceiling might not be as high as it was before the knee injury, he's still a very talented defender and smart enough player to develop into a solid starter for years to come. his shooting will come together as the year progresses, just like last season. dude needs to find his rhythm.

Back
Top Bottom