Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Damn. Didn't know we started so early.wth .

Plus we are sucking it up.... Glad I decided to take the overtime today now.

embarrasing. i'm not giving Dolan my money until the start consistently winning...

embarrasing. i'm not giving Dolan my money until the start consistently winning...
On the contrary, I'll be scooping some $20 tickets for the Wizards game next week.  The bandwagoners have left the building.  And any real fan knows we ain't ****, so might as well take advantage. 

I like JR's jacket, where can I get?
JR can never stay out of Niketown 
laugh.gif

Real talk, I forgot the game was on at 12, saw the halftime score and thought of y'all. If Woody coaches another stinker like this this week, he might not make Christmas.

On the contrary, I'll be scooping some $20 tickets for the Wizards game next week.  The bandwagoners have left the building.  And any real fan knows we ain't ****, so might as well take advantage. 
I'm shocked you can get $20 tickets as MSG.  It's always expensive as hell whether or not the Knicks are winning, I don't really see bandwagoners as an NYC issue.

edit: In fact, I don't think I've ever met a Knicks bandwagoner in my life

Last edited:

I'm shocked you can get $20 tickets as MSG.  It's always expensive as hell whether or not the Knicks are winning, I don't really see bandwagoners as an NYC issue.

edit: In fact, I don't think I've ever met a Knicks bandwagoner in my life
This. I don't ever remember that. Even know nothing tourists will pay to come watch regardless of how good they are. Last time Knicks had bandwagon fans I'd say were from early 90's to 99.

I might be wrong, but this only brings the team a step closer to trading Shump. So far dude played almost 30 minutes and produced 0 points, Earl played almost 30 minutes and netted 3 points, really at a loss for words at this crappy product. If out team gets housed by 40-50, fire Woodson right then and there on the bench, no press conference or anything, just send security to walk him out of the building and mail his office belongings to him and file a restraining order keeping him at least 5 continental states away from the team.

Nah, I'm taking momentary bandwagon fans.  Think Linsanity fans.  Think "oh, we got Melo and Amare and Tyson, the Knicks are gonna be good this year so let me be a fan again" fans. 

Far as $20 tickets, between Craigslist (hit or miss), Twitter (copped many tickets successfully) and sites like seatgeek, you can always find somebody selling tickets for the low, especially the closer you are to that game.  Whether its people with season tickets or free tickets or just can't make the game, 20 bucks is better than no bucks, and I'm pretty confident somebody will let theirs go for around 20, max 30. 

We dont have bandwagoners now?

You guys must not use social media much, because once the Knicks start winning or do a trade they all come out of the bushes. They're silent now though.

I might be wrong, but this only brings the team a step closer to trading Shump. So far dude played almost 30 minutes and produced 0 points, Earl played almost 30 minutes and netted 3 points, really at a loss for words at this crappy product. If out team gets housed by 40-50, fire Woodson right then and there on the bench, no press conference or anything, just send security to walk him out of the building and mail his office belongings to him and file a restraining order keeping him at least 5 continental states away from the team.
Nah, I'd say before you trade Shumpert, get rid of Woodson first. Out of the two he's more likely to go, and you don't know what you can get out of Shump if there is a coaching change. His ability isn't gone, he's unhappy. If he continues after Woody is gone, then you look to trade him. 

Nah, I'm taking momentary bandwagon fans.  Think Linsanity fans.  Think "oh, we got Melo and Amare and Tyson, the Knicks are gonna be good this year so let me be a fan again" fans. 

Far as $20 tickets, between Craigslist (hit or miss), Twitter (copped many tickets successfully) and sites like seatgeek, you can always find somebody selling tickets for the low, especially the closer you are to that game.  Whether its people with season tickets or free tickets or just can't make the game, 20 bucks is better than no bucks, and I'm pretty confident somebody will let theirs go for around 20, max 30. 
Oh ok, got you. Momentary Knick fans = people that don't really watch the sport. Yeah, this applies to a typical New Yorker who wants to sound like the understand the moment. I can't stand these people. These are the same people that are Yankee fans when they are in the playoffs, but wear Mets hats when the Mets go further than the Yanks. I give them dirty looks on the street 
laugh.gif

Didn't know about those other options for tickets. It's worth exploring.

Back
Top Bottom