Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Nah, I'd say before you trade Shumpert, get rid of Woodson first. Out of the two he's more likely to go, and you don't know what you can get out of Shump if there is a coaching change. His ability isn't gone, he's unhappy. If he continues after Woody is gone, then you look to trade him. 

You Sir have a point of view that is respected and repped, I just hope they don't trade Shump. He and THJr are out only young pieces, if anything I wouldn't be hurt if they got rid of Earl.

think woodson's office is already cleaned out ?
ohwell.gif
No, but they put boxes by his desk 
laugh.gif

At least STAT is beginning to string some solid games together. Look, I think K Mart's ankle is more serious than what the Knicks let on, like his ankle isn't real and it is cast of some type if metal and it's beginning to rust or something. He said it's been bothering him since April, but Earl and STAT not to mention Shump had surgeries just within the last 4-5 months and they are playing.

I was dead serious, 40+ point loss equates to a firing right now. This is sickening to watch.

I think Woody could be a decent asst. coach here, but he isn't the guy, he barely was in Atlanta, looking at his philosophy you'd never know he was coached by one of the greatest coaches of any sport/era.

You're out here blaming the coach when you don't have a winning roster...

Pretty much the same attitude people brought to D'antoni before that, when Woodson became the savior.

Nah, I'm taking momentary bandwagon fans.  Think Linsanity fans.  Think "oh, we got Melo and Amare and Tyson, the Knicks are gonna be good this year so let me be a fan again" fans. 

Far as $20 tickets, between Craigslist (hit or miss), Twitter (copped many tickets successfully) and sites like seatgeek, you can always find somebody selling tickets for the low, especially the closer you are to that game.  Whether its people with season tickets or free tickets or just can't make the game, 20 bucks is better than no bucks, and I'm pretty confident somebody will let theirs go for around 20, max 30. 
True, the last time was Linsanity. There were plenty then, people who don't even watch basketball got in on that ride! LOL 

41 Knicks fam, 41. If he keeps his job it would be inexplicable. Where's SAS to make sense of this?
SAS was in rare form on the radio this past week. Lulz in the car all afternoon 
laugh.gif

Pretty much the same attitude people brought to D'antoni before that, when Woodson became the savior.
This man knows. Woodson wasn't the savior, he was just a voice that wasn't D'antoni's. It has run it's course. This mix isn't the answer, which is why I'm saying trade Melo. He's a hard player to match in terms of surrounding talent. It's similar to Allen Iverson. In reality, nobody wants to trade Melo after the absolute hell the franchise was in prior to he and STAT getting here, but if you care at all about the long term well being of the team, this is the answer. The way I see it, you can keep Melo now, with the added risk of him walking for nothing. Or, if he stays, you'll have a team that you will scream at with frustration until he retires what will be entertaining but frustrating. Let's face it, he's not a championship winning leader type in the NBA. I don't see him winning anything while he is the best player on any team, not just the Knicks and I've had that feeling about him even in his years in Denver. Your heart might want him to be at that level, but your eyes are telling you otherwise and Avg PPG doesn't tell the entire story.

Blaming a coach who has made the same mistakes over.  And over.  And over.  And over.  And over.

Putrid rotations, bad play calling, poor spacing, no ball movement, switching every damn time, etcetera, etcetera.  We just had a 9 game losing streak and after winning 2 games in blowouts, can't keep his guys focused enough not to get thrashed by 40 in front of the home fans.  Against an Eastern Conference bottom feeder, no less.  The roster ain't perfect but this should be unacceptable to anyone who calls themselves a fan. 

He is a leader of men.  Losing by 40+ at home will, and should, fall on him. 

@SquatchNT  I never respected those Linsanity bandwagon fools. Those people were like "yay!! we're yelling!, but wait, why are we yelling?" 
laugh.gif

And to Woodson's coaching style, I say this, how many of you were excited to watch Atlanta Hawks playoff basketball while he was coach? Those were the designated NBATV broadcast playoff series EVERY year he was there 
laugh.gif

When I woke up, I decided to take a look at Knicks' score. I was totally speechless. What happened? Damn that orange jersey curse.

Back
Top Bottom