• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Woodson bringing that up is some BS.

During the timeout, you take Beno out and put in Artest. Still one of our better defenders and has experience.

You have one foul to give, you ******g foul.

You have 6.9 seconds left. Timeout, draw up a play. Inbound the ball beyond half court and create a smart shot.

I WANT WOODSON GONE

So many mistakes were made :x

Knicks had like 3 timeouts :lol:

So many mistakes were made
sick.gif

Knicks had like 3 timeouts
laugh.gif
And a foul to give. SMH

So as of right now they don't have a legitimate center, no point guard, Amare , who is pretty much done and a coach who continues to constantly make poor coaching decisions but somehow there is not a single change to be made ?? I don't get it.

@HerringWSJ: Woodson says Bargnani will come off the bench while Chandler starts. Melo at the 4

@HerringWSJ: Woodson says Stoudemire was sore & swelling, but that swelling came down after treatment

@jonahballow: Woodson says Toure' Murry will be first PG off bench with second unit #Knicks

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Last edited:
The disconnect with the Hess trucks emulates the disconnect with this team, all aspects of it.

Why is Woodson still here? That debacle was deserving of a knee jerk reaction from Dolan to fire him. Dolan should fire himself too. From the Knicks and Rangers.

I don't mind no timeout being called if there were 15 seconds left or so....but 6.9?

...and with no fast guard on this team who could run down the court quickly and with a sense of urgency?

Maybe if we had this guy.

I don't mind no timeout being called if there were 15 seconds left or so....but 6.9?

...and with no fast guard on this team who could run down the court quickly and with a sense of urgency?

This is a point I think people were missing. We literally don't have the personnel to pull that off, why even try? Melo is not fast. An egregious error.

Last edited:
@HerringWSJ: Woodson says Bargnani will come off the bench while Chandler starts. Melo at the 4

@HerringWSJ: Woodson says Stoudemire was sore & swelling, but that swelling came down after treatment

@jonahballow: Woodson says Toure' Murry will be first PG off bench with second unit #Knicks

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Finna start that winning streak tonight 
devil.gif

i hope :frown:

God damnit Riley, why'd you leave us like that?

:smh:
Dolan.

Plus he wanted the type of complete control he's now has with the Heat and I'm not sure many owners that specifically would own the Knicks would let that happen, especially not Dolan.
How do you vote against free Hess trucks?:frown:

I voted "No" on Hess truck.

Da **** I need a Hess truck for?

This is what I want for Christmas...

View media item 699822
As if any of that matters in this thread regarding the poll :lol: Aint nobody getting anything in here from each other.

Last edited:
Toure is going to have the shortest leash. I can't wait to see J.R. and Chris cause havoc out there!!!!

Back
Top Bottom