Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
i could never take woodson seriously as a coach because he got swept badly by the magic and every game was a blowout :smh:

Woodson bringing that up is some BS.

During the timeout, you take Beno out and put in Artest. Still one of our better defenders and has experience.

You have one foul to give, you ******g foul.

You have 6.9 seconds left. Timeout, draw up a play. Inbound the ball beyond half court and create a smart shot.

I WANT WOODSON GONE

Yo Woody's gotta go after those comments. You miss Joe Johnson? Go to Brooklyn you bum.

Any coach knows that when you have a timeout in your pocket and your star looks lost you bail him out by calling the TO. Woody threw Shump under the bus after he fouled Paul George on that ******** call and now he's trying to rationalize his incompetence. Nah fam, go coach elsewhere. I rather see Fred Hoiberg on that bench.

Although not the only problem Woodson has all but lost this team. Dude will be tuned out going forward.

After they got rid of dantoni they played hard for Woodson so lets just fire him and let them play like they have something to prove

Whatever happened to Scott Skiles? Why couldn't he work, we have a better roster than he had with the bucks, he could be our version of Thibs

Alllan Houston - CAA Client, Mike Woodson, JR Smith, Carmelo Anthony, Mark Warkatien -CAA Client, Chris Smith - all CAA clients affiliated with the Knicks. CAA also has some kind of sponsorship deal with MSG so yes its all collusion and conspiracy and favoritism

Conspiracy is what people call it to show Knicks fans as being nuts. This is clear as day it's business.

That doesn't mean Woodson won't be fired at the end of the day. They make more money off the players and dolan

Back
Top Bottom