Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
anyone else cringe when the cameras focus on knicks fans at away games?

they tend to be kinda ugly or doing something embarrassing like pickin their nose or stuffing their fat faces with some lard coated nachos

Last edited:

they tend to be kinda ugly or doing something embarrassing like pickin their nose or stuff their fat faces with some lard coated nachos
Did you see the fat guy just wiping his hands on his stomach the entire time the camera was on him ? 
laugh.gif

they tend to be kinda ugly or doing something embarrassing like pickin their nose or stuff their fat faces with some lard coated nachos
Did you see the fat guy just wiping his hands on his stomach the entire time the camera was on him ? 
laugh.gif
yeah that pig motivated me to make the post

they tend to be kinda ugly or doing something embarrassing like pickin their nose or stuffing their fat faces with some lard coated nachos

I've noticed this for a long time now

Almost are always fat ugly people

Knicks looking real good winning. Melo gets injured.

Did you see the fat guy just wiping his hands on his stomach the entire time the camera was on him ? :lol:
Remind me of Costanza and the ice cream at the tennis match :lol:

Last edited:
My man Earl is gonna take 40 shots this quarter. Knicks are a sorry ******g team. I'll ever defend them again.

Back
Top Bottom